New Disney Outlet In Niagara

Wendy, if you are afraid of taking the items home, I would be glad to store them for you here!;)

BTW, I did leave you some pins, it's the others that came after me that took them!;)

Scratch
:smooth:

Originally posted by MaMudduck
No, I won't get carried away. But I have to go and buy lots of stuff for the Oct. trip surprise bags, SO i can save lots of money on souvies.....is that an oxymoron or what :p ....spend lots of money to save lots of money.

Feed the addiction.....feed the addiction

LOL Wendy, have fun ~ there are worse things to be addicted to, right? ;) :p

BTW, our Zehrs has just got in Mickey or Pooh cookie kits. They are $5.99. I didn't check the Pooh kit but for Mickey you get 3 giant cookies in the shape of a Mickey head, black and red decorating gel, white icing, sprinkles, candies similar to Smarties and stickers. I thought they'd be great for a child's party activity.

Yesterday, I went to the Niagara Clearance store, first, its closer to home (travel time) then I first thought, 3 hours tops.
I took a "non-Disney" friend with me, on my little "Mickey Quest"
The mall was harder to find then the instructions first said. So we found the plaza with a Dollar Tree store which had some great Disney books & coloring books ($10.00)
When a Party supply store (next door)- Mickey candies mold (this is going to save me a fortune!), found boxes of stickers $5.99 each! Total Mickey Party ($22.00)
Had lunch, needed fuel for the serious stuff
round.gif
Then went into the Disney clearance store: there was stuff everywhere,
boldred.gif
my heart started racing, I didn't even know where to start!
As Niagara2 stated everything is from Disneyland or the California Adventure (which I know nothing about, I guess its "MGM studios California?") So I looked for the things a needed :rolleyes:, for the next trip at the greatest savings.
I got pull strips $1.00, Disneyland fanny pack $4.00, picture frames, photo album, 2 ladies embroidery shirts, baseball caps, those huge souvie cups $2 ea. pens, lots of little beanie plushes $2 ea., note pads,etc ,etc........for 3 bags, & 1 hour....... my grand total $98.72 USD
This also includes the 10% off voucher some very nice lady gave me in the the store after we talked about WDW. She said, looking into my overflowing basket " You're going to need this 10% off more than I will for my 2 items"
Yes, I could have bought the store out, but I was nice & left some for you all
biglaugh.gif
. As you notice I didn't buy pins there... they did have great pins but they were only 40% off = $5.00-8.00 USD- so I didn't get any. ALL the clothing varies from 20%-80% off & has CA, or DL on it and you can't get all sizes of any one item. They were sold out of autograph books (which I need) & they also have collectors items, large snow globes & watches.

After all that we went to SQ1- got 4 plushes @50% off = $36.00
Then hit Scar town- for pins......yucky pins,(we'll trade them all!) but I got some pins= $41.

So ends my Very Happy Disney Day! "Mickey Quest" was extremely successful. I truly believe I saved around $300.00 getting all this stuff (all stores) but when Dh is gone I'll pull it out sometime & get the real savings.

The addiction has been feed and satisfied, at least for an other week,
hjblueevil.gif
...... what has this Dis board done to me!

Wow! Sounds like you bought lots of great stuff Wendy! :) I think I may have to take a trip to ... um... visit my friend in Buffalo and have him bring back some stuff for me. :p

That was really nice of the other lady to give you the coupon... What a bonus :p What were the selection of picture frames like and how much did they cost? I didn't buy enough when I was at WDW (actually, I think I like too many of the pictures :rolleyes: ) ... I can't seem to find many Disney-themed frames here.

Did you get stopped at the border when you came back? When I go with my parents, they usually get stopped because of the amount of stuff they bring back.

They had many different styles of picture frames, ranging from fridge ones to 5x7's most had CA on or Disneyland logos, price varied plastic littles from $2.70 to larger glass ones $25. ( I think)

The also had Tea Pots & house stuff too. Not alot.

No problems at the border & we told the truth! Maybe she can't believe someone would actually admit to spending a $100. at Disney!:crazy:

You were pulling her leg!LOL Little did she know that within the next few weeks there will be more and more of us claiming $100.00 worth of Disney Stuff! The fools!HAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, it's been a long day of moving! It's amazing just how much stuff is collected after 36 years of living at one address!

Scratch
:smooth:

Hi everyone,
Just back from a quick jaunt over the river. If you've been to Disneyland in California, or planning to go, there's lots of good deals. I only spent about $12. I got a Main Street Electrical Parade t-shirt for $2.70. It was grey and nothing special, but for that price I can wear it around the house. They were almost out of those. I also got a really nice fanny pack for about $5.00, a large water bottle for $2.00 and a tiny Mickey Mouse to hang from your computer or window. The cashier took 10 percent off after she rang up the sale. I'm not sure why. She asked where I found out about the sale and seemed surprised that it was from a Disney message board.:p

We've got a trip in October planned and should be taking in the MNSSHP. Probably need to update DS's costume - I can't imagine his Buzz from last year will still fit.

Were there any costumes that would fit a sz 10 boy down there?

TIA, Jeff

I guess I better get over there, we are going to Disney Land in August, I don't know when we will have the time as most of the June weekends are already booked up. I guess I'll have to hope you all don't buy out the store before I can get there in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter