New Disney Outlets????

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Last night someone mentioned in chat that there were new Disney outlets. I know of only the one original Character Warehouse one. Can someone tell me where they are located? DO they have a website? Any and all info is appreciated!

Our first day in Orlando we visited the Caracter Premier and Caracter Warehouse. They are located in Beltz Outlet mall. They sell the same stuff that they sell in the parks for half the price.

I purchase a shirt for $9.99 that I saw prices for $20 in the parks. It is a must do if you have time. We did most of our shopping at those two stores.

I read that there is also a shop in the other mall called Lake Buena Vista Outlets. Check out the website www.premiumoutlets.com We did not go to this one.

The website is www.lbvfs.com There are 2 Character Corner Stores a Large one[go here first!!] and a small one. We got some terrific buys here better than Belz! Trading pins were $1.99 and at Belz same ones were $3.99!!

Located just over a mile from Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is Orlando's hottest new shopping spot.

Your favorite designers and name brands at incredible savings everyday, a delicious food court, and our exciting events make Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores a shopper's paradise.

Come visit us and see for yourself. We're located near Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando's fun zone - Lake Buena Vista. Telephone us at (407) 238-9301.

Take I-4 exit 27, head south 2 miles on State Road 535 and you're there. From Kissimmee, Hwy. 192 to State Road 535, then North 1 mile.

Visitors to Orlando, ask your hotel concierge for further directions and transportation information.

Relax and enjoy our large Food Court while the kids play at our state-of-the-art playground.

Don't forget to register on-line for your free $300 savings coupon book. There's never been so much sun, fun and shopping.

Shopping Hours
Mon - Sat: 9:30 am to 9:30 pm
Sun: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Glo,

I belive that there are other disney outlets, because last year I spent hours on the phone calling them to track down a pin someone saw there. I Know that there is one in Sevierville TN, one in SC, I believe that their are also some in the north like White Plains Virginia, and some others in FL -- West palm -- I think.
I could be totally wrong about the locations, but I am sure that there are a few others outside of the WDW area.

I just called the first one and they gave me the phone numbers and locations of the rest.

BTW the Character Corner in LBV outlet mall is significantly cheaper than the Character Premiere at the Premiere outlet mall. They have a lot of the same stuff though.

I hope this helps!

Glo, just to add my 2 cents. We hit them all and the new ones are great!! We were there in April and got 2000 t-shirts for $5. EVERYONE keeps commenting on my collection of t-shirts (I bought 4 new ones while there adding to my 999 ones I already have! LOL!!) You can get some really great buys, not always, it is hit-or-miss, but when you do it is wonderful. I also bought an Epcot Spaceship earth with a lanyard (you know those pin holding neck things that give you headaches) with 2 pins for $5.99!! They had tons of stuff in April.

Happy Shopping!!!

Does anyone know if you can use Disney Dollars at any of the disney outlet shops? I have never been to any of them but would like to try if we have the time and kids souvee $ is in Disney Dollars.Thanks.:D

glo we went to all the outlet shops. We reserved a day for disney outlet shopping. The closest one is at the lake buena vista outlet. they have 2 disney outlet stores. We picked up girls tinkerbell costume for $12.99 and childrens shirts and hats under $5. The belz one has 2 also BUT the BEST PRICES are at the newest one called premiere outlets. They have a very big character store near the food court. this outlet is past the caribe royale on international drive. it is about 4 to 5 minutes from buena vista outlet. Anyways at the premiere outlet disney store we bought the 2000 shirts with all character for $3.99. I bought 8. I also bought disney tennis should for $7 reg $24.99 had a whole bunch. I bought a goofy has for $2.99 and mickey yoyo's for $.99 the ones that light up. THE BEST PRICED ONE IS THE ONE IN PREMIERE OUTLET MALL.:bounce: :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter