New for 2009

isyt

DIS Veteran
This was posted in the Mickey Moniter out yesterday !!

Florence and the Amalfi Coast
• Safari to South Africa: South Africa •
Taming the Final Frontier: Alaska •
Golden Path to Yosemite: San Francisco,
Lake Tahoe and Yosemite • Beantown
and The Big Apple: Boston and NYC •
Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales: Glacier
National Park and Canadian Rockies •
Alpine Magic: Switzerland and Italian
Lakes • Gateway to the Galapagos:
Ecuador and The Galapagos Islands
Enchanted China: China • Discovery
Down Under: Australia • Sacred Valleys
and Incan Cities: Peru • Path to Pura
Vida: Costa Rica • The Emerald Isle:
Ireland • Cities of Knights & Lights:
London and Paris • Viva Italia: Rome,
Tuscany and Venice • Once Upon a
Fairytale: Germany • Flavors of France:
Provence and Paris • Spirit of America:
Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. and
Williamsburg • Quest for the West:
Wyoming • Southwest Splendors:
Arizona and Utah • Backstage Magic:
Hollywood and Disneyland® Resort
• Storybook Kingdoms: Austria and
Czech Republic
First LOOK!
at new itineraries
NEW!

It all sounds great !!!

Here is the link http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...theme/passholder/MickeyMonitor_August2008.pdf

This was posted in the Mickey Moniter out yesterday !!

Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales: Glacier National Park and Canadian Rockies
Alpine Magic: Switzerland and Italian Lakes

Thanks isyt ...

There are 2 new ones that caught my eye!

Thanks for the posting. I just called ABD to try and get more info about the new trips - They weren't aware that this was published!

In doing a quick look of the list, it appears Spain is gone (well the ABD to Spain), the Tuscany and the Southern Italy tours. They've replaced the 2 Italian tours with Switzerland and Italian Lakes and Florence and the Amalfi Coast, but have left Spain out all together.

Now we just need the itineraries and the dates :)

South Africa here we come lol! I work from home so I don't even need the new dates lol!

So, I'm digging the South Africa and Galapagos adventures. Sounds very interesting, and I trust Disney to do it right!

South Africa and Alaska sound good to me. So does the Canadian Rockies!

I like South Africa, Galapagos, Alaska, Canadian Rockies and Quest for the West.

Our main consideration is my youngest ds who is turning 4 next summer. I know our Enchanted China would have been too much for him, their age minimum recommendation was 8 which seemed reasonable. I am anxiously awaiting more details as to what the recommended age minimums are for the new trips.

South Africa here we come lol! I work from home so I don't even need the new dates lol!

I can already see Robert rolling his eyes... LOL!

My boys told me last week that they want to be the AbD guides for the Boston trip (we live right in the city) - maybe that'd give me a discount for Italy next year. :)

Dotti

Woohoo! Alaska, Yosemite, the Canadian Rockies... choices, choices, choices!

Sayhello

I can already see Robert rolling his eyes... LOL!

My boys told me last week that they want to be the AbD guides for the Boston trip (we live right in the city) - maybe that'd give me a discount for Italy next year. :)

Dotti

Ha, ha, ha! Yeah, I sent him a text that said "I want it now" which I always say to him. He said we would look into it but he is not committing until the prices are out lol.

Let me know if you guys go on any of the trips in 09! We will be there with you! It really makes such a difference to travel with such a great group of people!

Your boys would make great guides!!!

P.S. Loved the slideshow you sent! How fast the trip went by!

There are quite a few trips that interest me and there are a few that I know will interest my DH. Leave it to Disney to add a number of trips that I want to do. They just made the decision on which one to do that much more difficult! Have fun planning and deciding everyone.

ohhhh - Canadian Rickies sounds great! Dh and I went there on our honeymoon - it was georgeous! Next summer will be our 20th anniversary - we may have to go back!!! :cool1:

andreaj- Now you've peaked my interest! Southwest looks beautiful too as does London and Paris. Although I haven't quite recovered from the exchange rate! I don't know about you, but I'm missing Ireland and our trip very much. Seems the only cure is to book another one!

We've been planning for the London/Paris trip for months. We were planning on flying on Delta SkyMiles and going in two days early (staying with Marriott Rewards).

However, trying to actually USE the reward points we've earned is a joke. I've hated Delta for a long time and said when I used these points I would be DONE with Delta. Now I don't know if I'll ever get to use them with all the hoops they are making me jump through.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Gayle

With the Amalfi Coast tour dropping Rome, it makes it easier for me to decide on Viva Italia. Am guessing they wanted the two tours to be different enough that people would return to ABD for the second itinerary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter