New for 2009

Alaska...i want to go to Alaska

I wonder what the itinerary will be for Alaska? Mostly land tour with maybe a small ship cruise in one of the sounds? Although we've sailed the inside passage we didn't get to see much of the Kenai Pennisula, which I hear is a bountiful (in wildlife) area of Alaska. Looking forward to the new itineraries based on the published destinations.

awatt - we still talk about our trip everyday! Your trip report is bringing back wonderful memories, with a touch of sadness - we wish we were still there! :)

Now if we can just get those dates and prices out ASAP!!

I called last night and was told that everything would be released on August 1

At that time they will have the dates, prices and take deposits.

The CM I spoke with wanted to know how I knew about the South Africa Adventure.:)

I hope your CM is right. I'm ready to start planning now and I can't really plan without dates.:rotfl2:

A few of these trips have certainly peaked my interest as well. We did the Southwest Splendors in May and loved it :love: :love: :love:

We are going on a cruise in April next year and I foolishly thought that would be our big trip of the year. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Maybe a fall trip on ABD would fit nicely. The Rocky Trails and Mountie Tails (love the title) has me really interested.

This is great stuff, I can't wait to book mine. Where did you get it? Is there more Passholder stuff in there? I want to see if I can get more stuff. This is awesome, I am going to bookmark the link so that I can get the next mickey monitor first hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter