New Game: Where In The World Is Tyler??? Post Your Sightings Here!

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
Where in the World (WDW) is Tyler? Tyler (AKA Chip N Dale)? Tyler is a Disney bus driver who posts some very very helpful info here on the transportation board. You can read more about how this game got started and find a picture of Tyler at the Thread entitled "Just Have to Say ... re: ChipnDale Express" here under Transportation.

Use this thread to post Tyler sightings. Give dates, bus routes, etc. and please post pictures if you can! Remember, if you find him, go wild, pretend you won at Who Wants To Be A Millionaire; then watch people's faces try to figure out what we are doing and who in the world is Tyler.

Good Luck!

I have posted the Where in the World is Tyler game over on the DISCON board so we should have LOTS of Dis people looking for Tyler!

Thursday, November 14th, MGM-Polynesian.....just after Fantasmic got out...

Waiting, waiting, waiting in line for the Polynesian buses to arrive. One pulls up....people start loading front and back doors....no way is my family of 5 getting on this bus....

Then in a puff of Disney magic smoke....or maybe it was diesel....another bus pulls up. The door opens...you can't see who was in the doorway...the light is so bright.....and like Elvis on a Vegas Stage down steps Tyler....course at that time I didn't know i was in the presence of greatness.

After getting my family and approximately 50 of our closest friends :rolleyes: settled, Tyler was on the way to MK resorts.....

Enroute, Tyler briefed the passengers on the safety procedures, played some trivia games, and made sure to tell us if we were unhappy with the ride, his name was "Bob." Shortly after Tyler started in on safety procedures in his best Peanut's Teacher voice, it dawned on me......It's TYLER.....

I waited patiently through the Contemporary stop, and then it was our turn to get off at the Polynesian. Since we were sitting in the back, we got off the bus, and I went up to the front......and said "ChipandDale????"

and the rest....is already documented somewhere else in the world!!!!!!!!

Okay....who is next???????

Boo's Mom: That will be hard to top. I'm not there until 12/14 and I can't wait to hear my daughter asking me why we are running all over checking out the bus drivers at all the bus stops. But I've got 3 weeks to come up with some "clever" answers.... Can't wait to hear about some more sightings!

Now if I ask the transit dispatch operator at the park "Which way to the Chip n Dale Express" Will he direct me to Tyler's bus or will he send me on my way to Fort Wilderness campground.
:D

I met Tyler's neighbor, but that's as close as I got! Maybe next time!

Originally posted by CdnDisneyNut
Now if I ask the transit dispatch operator at the park "Which way to the Chip n Dale Express" Will he direct me to Tyler's bus or will he send me on my way to Fort Wilderness campground.
:D

LOL... some drivers might have a clue, but most wouldn't...

Oh poor, Tyler....DISCON will start pretty soon. Do you think you will be able to handle all the attention?

I'll be watching for you :)

Where's Tyler.........
peepwallA.gif

Originally posted by nativetxn
Oh poor, Tyler....DISCON will start pretty soon. Do you think you will be able to handle all the attention?

I'll be watching for you :)

LOL... I know a few people have been looking for me, because I'm always getting drivers coming up to me... "Some random family was asking about you..." LOL

Tyler - just wait until after the first week in Dec. you'll be famous! I know we will be looking for you......

I guess i won't bother looking until the last couple of days of our trip! :(

Do you wear a lime green ribbon when you're working?

And thanks for suggesting that great idea to have characters on the ferry. Hope we'll see some!

Originally posted by CdnMom2
Do you wear a lime green ribbon when you're working?

Unfortunetly, Disney is VERY strict about what we're allowed to wear... so I cannot wear a ribbon on my costume. That also means I can't wear the What Would Walt Do award pin I received last month :( or the mini police badge pin a guest honored me with last week. :(

We'll just have to look for your little buddies Chip & Dale then. Hidden Mickeys, Hidden Chip & Dales, Hidden Tylers... never a dull moment where we're going!

And congrats on the awards. Maybe you can affix them to your bus signature here. You have a lot of fans on this board for all your straight forward help on the complex Transportation.

Originally posted by Pluto4President
I was looking yesterday but didn't see him yet!

I worked a Downtown Disney morning shift... didn't really have many people on my bus... Today was at Epcot... did mostly Old Key West and AK Park runs. Oh, and one Port Orleans run.

Tomorrow I'm doing the MK Cast Shuttle at 3am... I'm usually just going to bed then!! But no chance of finding me there. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter