New Game: Where In The World Is Tyler??? Post Your Sightings Here!

My daughter and I are heading down for a short Christmas at WDW trip. We leave for WDW tomorrow (Saturday) and will be there for 4 nights. I'll be spending lots of time staring at bus drivers trying to find Tyler!!! Sure hope he isn't off during that time.

But no Tyler!!
I went with my mom on a girls only trip from December 6th to the 14th. We looked at every name tag of any Male bus drivers, and looked for Chip and Dale and nothing!!

I did think I found Tyler one day while going to MK since our driver was so funny, so when I got off I said "Thank you very much,,,,," and leaned over him only to see his name tag said Michael. Darn it! Im sure Michael thought there was some crazy lady about to sit in his lap!!

But a friend and fellow poster of a private disney Yahoo group I'm in wrote a trip report and said that he and his wife and daughter gave a What would Walt do pin to a great bus driver named Tyler while they were leaving the MVMCP on the 8th in route to the BCV's would that be you Tyler??

I was at the same party with them but not staying at the Beach Club Villa's so I might have missed out :(
That is what I get for being cheap and staying at the All Star Music...LOL

I think my husband was actually on your bus, Tyler! I had told DH when we arrived in Disney on Tuesday that when we were on the bus, we had to look for Tyler. DH does not understand this internet community thing, but said he was game.

Finally on Thursday evening, he was saying how difficult it was to check out the name tags on the drivers. I told him to look for the Chip and Dale in the window. He gave a disgruntled sigh and told me he wished he had known that earlier, as the driver of the bus from MGM to WL had the Chip and Dale in the front window!

So Tyler, do you remember taking a man from MGM to WL last Thursday? He had just returned from a visit to Reedy Creek Fire Department and he probably had a very excited look on his face and a black back pack stuffed with T-shirts. He would have been a bit out of breath, as he has walked from MGM to the fire department and then back. Just curious if this was a true Tyler sighting!

So close but yet so far!!!
We did a quickie trip this past weekend, as we had some business to do in Celebration. We were staying at the Gaylord Palms, and we took their bus over to WDW on Sat. night to have dinner at Ohana while watching the fireworks. Then we took the monorail to TTC to pickup up the Gaylord bus. Since we had some time to kill, I asked at the transportation window if anyone knew where Tyler was. The first person had no idea and got even more confused when I mentioned the internet. But he asked someone else who immediately knew who I was talking about. Supposedly Tyler was at the Magic Kingdom, but we had no time to head back and see. I wanted to at least leave my business card with a little note, but they wouldn't let me. Oh well, at least I ALMOST had a Tyler sighting. I think my DH thought I was nuts as he only hangs out on the cruise line board and has no idea what goes on over here. :D
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Originally posted by StaceyA
But a friend and fellow poster of a private disney Yahoo group I'm in wrote a trip report and said that he and his wife and daughter gave a What would Walt do pin to a great bus driver named Tyler while they were leaving the MVMCP on the 8th in route to the BCV's would that be you Tyler??

THAT WAS MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Do you think you could copy the post and PM or email me with it? That pin TOTALLY made my night. :teeth:

Originally posted by mzmickey
Finally on Thursday evening, he was saying how difficult it was to check out the name tags on the drivers. I told him to look for the Chip and Dale in the window. He gave a disgruntled sigh and told me he wished he had known that earlier, as the driver of the bus from MGM to WL had the Chip and Dale in the front window!

So Tyler, do you remember taking a man from MGM to WL last Thursday? Just curious if this was a true Tyler sighting!

I move thousands of people a day... so it's hard to remember every which one... however, I'm pretty sure that would have been me. :-) As far as I know, I'm the only one with Chip & Dale. :-)

Here's a picture of Chip & Dale playing around on the low floor bus... :jester:

mirror.jpg

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
THAT WAS MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Do you think you could copy the post and PM or email me with it? That pin TOTALLY made my night. :teeth:

Tyler,
Im PMing you with the trip report now, I can't believe they found you and didn't even know it! My mom and I were looking the entire time at every bus for the chip and dale plush, so when we got home and I read his trip report I almost fell over when it said Tyler our bus driver......I had to call Mom and tell her how they found you after all the time we spent looking....LOL she was laughing so hard.

Originally posted by StaceyA
Tyler,
Im PMing you with the trip report now, I can't believe they found you and didn't even know it! My mom and I were looking the entire time at every bus for the chip and dale plush, so when we got home and I read his trip report I almost fell over when it said Tyler our bus driver......I had to call Mom and tell her how they found you after all the time we spent looking....LOL she was laughing so hard.

LOL, too funny. Once again, thank you for copying it to me. :)

Tyler, I had no idea we were on a celebrity's bus until Stacey emailed me today. I rarely wander over here anymore, so didn't know anything about you or the Where in the World game.

You earned that pin that night by making us laugh at midnight after the MVMCP. We heard several other people on the bus make positive comments about your monologue too. Thanks again for going the extra mile to bring a little Disney Magic to your bus.

Wilbur

Just got back and although we searched and searched, no Tyler. We are not giving up - we'll be back in March and staying at a different resort - maybe that will bring us more luck!

to see if anyone had seen Tyler lately.

And to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Keep up the good work Tyler, we truly appreciate the extra magic you add.

Originally posted by Boo'sMom
just popped over from the CB to see if anyone had seen Tyler lately.

Well... I've had a few other bus drivers come up to me... "Umm... some folks were looking for you I think. Something about Chip and Dale and internet... umm... you know them??"

LOL

Y'all are getting close!!

December 15-19, no Tyler sightings. :(

Every time we were waiting for a bus, I told DH we had to look for Tyler so watch for Chip and Dale. He doesn't come on these boards so I have a feeling he thought I was making up all of this! Oh well, I was looking and no luck.

Anyone else find Tyler during these days?

Greetings from a rainy WDW! We're taking a break in our room (Wilderness Lodge is gorgeous!!) trying to dry out before dinner tonight at CRT. We've been here since the 19th and not so much as a hint of Tyler! C'mon Tyler, how's about a little hint on where to expect you in the next few days?? We're having a wonderful time, but a Tyler sighting would make it perfect! I did want to say that other than a near revolt on the bus back from MGM last night ( NOT the driver's fault!) the transportation has been near flawless! Happy Holidays to all, and we hope to be able to post a Tyler sighting soon!

Originally posted by peachgirl
We've been here since the 19th and not so much as a hint of Tyler! C'mon Tyler, how's about a little hint on where to expect you in the next few days?? We're having a wonderful time, but a Tyler sighting would make it perfect! Happy Holidays to all, and we hope to be able to post a Tyler sighting soon!

I'll be at the MK for the next week... late night shifts...

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
I'll be at the MK for the next week... late night shifts...
Well that would explain the lack of a sighting. We've been riding the boats to and from the MK. We'll have to give the busses a shot! Thanks for the tip!! Oh yeah, so much for hoping for a dry night tonight....We packed it in by 7pm, by 8pm we were watching some pretty nasty lightning and pouring rain from the comfort of our room!

We got home Wednesday and sorry to say, no Tyler sightings during our stay. Looks like Tyler was hanging out at the MK and we were at Wilderness Lodge so we were using the boats for transportation back and forth to the MK. Btw Tyler, our good experience with the busses lasted the entire 14 days we were there. Not one delay....ever! Even on the holidays when the parks were absolutely insane! How they managed to move all those people as efficiently as they did was just amazing and a vast improvement over what we experienced in 2000. I took your advice and actually timed our waits for the first couple of days...never more than 10 minutes, and that was only once. Other than that, it was more common that the bus was waiting on us than us waiting on the bus! Funny thing though, a couple of times while I was timing the wait, several guests waiting for the busses who had arrived just about the same time we did were complaining about the "long wait"...it hadn't been more than 5 minutes either time. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter