New Game: Where In The World Is Tyler??? Post Your Sightings Here!

Originally posted by peachgirl
Funny thing though, a couple of times while I was timing the wait, several guests waiting for the busses who had arrived just about the same time we did were complaining about the "long wait"...it hadn't been more than 5 minutes either time. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear everything went smoothly... As you found out, for a lot of people, time passes differently... That's where 90% of our complaints come from I'm afraid.

As for where I will be... tomorrow will be my last night shift, and I will be returning to Mornings.

We had the most enjoyable ride back to the resort our last night-Friday, January 3. We were leaving EPCOT after closing and as usual the All Star line was very long and then they closed the individual line down and we were all directed to one line. Up comes a bus and guess who the driver was?? The ride was not a boring ride like all of the others that week. He even changed up the stops and let Music off first!! Yea for Tyler!! I had to tell him I enjoyed the ride as I left.
Hop to see you again in March when we bring the Grandkids for their first trip.

WOO HOO!!! We have an official Tyler spotting! (Or Bob the Monorail Pilot, depending on if you liked the ride or not)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Glad you enjoyed the ride :) I remember that trip... it apparently was one of my better runs, I got a lot of compliments. Always a good thing, makes me feel good to know I've created magic :)

I let Music off first because they're never first... it's always Sports, and sometimes Movies... but never Music... so, gotta share :)

Okay Tyler, fess up. What's with the Bus driver, monorail driver, whatever Bob?? When we were leaving Epcot our driver was hysterical! Made the ride wonderful. In fact it's one of my dd's favorite things about that trip. He said and I quote..."If you like the ride, tell 'em bus driver Bob was the one." So....I'm confused. I can understand saying you're B.D. Bob if the service is bad but why if it's good?? Wouldn't the driver want the good report? Well...unless his name really was Bob. However, our boat pilot from DxL in '99 said his name was Bob too!!! Is everyone Bob??!!

My speil goes as follows:

"Well folks, once again, my name is Tyler, and I sure hope you enjoyed your ride with us tonight. However, if you didn't enjoy your ride or my jokes, my name is Bob, and this has been the Walt Disney World Monorail System."

(borrowed from Jungle Cruise)

I actually must have had a real Bob then. Cool. Well, not as cool has having Tyler, but...oh, nevermind. Thanks for the info Tyler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter