New Hollywood Studios Name Survey

When I read the first few posts saying how bad the options were, I was skeptical. How bad could they be? Wow, really bad! LOL.
I agree that Disney's Hollywood Adventure would be the best.

Or Disney's Toy Story Star Wars and more Super Magic Fun Land! That would be great. And just rolls off the tongue...:tongue:

I like Cinemagic Studios... a little cinema, a little magic. The problem with "hollywood" studios is that none of this is necessarily in Hollywood, or made in Hollywood, anymore. Now that the Great Movie Ride is gone, how much Hollywood is really left in that park? It's a far, far cry from the park it was when it first opened.

Another vote for Disney's Hollywood Adventure. The new lands are based off films, after all. And the rest of the park has that 'Old Hollywood' feel. The names in the article are just dumb. IMO.

The list alone screams "fake news" but ....

Here is the original source. Says he talked to someone who claims they were part of a focus group and wanted to get it out there .... I don't think he has any first hand knowledge.

These names are so horribly bad that I think someone is spoofing him, trying to get attention ................ or Disney is just plain whacked.

I'm hoping someone just trying to see how much they can stir a pot. :stir: And how far it will viral in the DIS community.

They all stink!

How about Magic Kingdom Junior, since that's what DHS is turning into......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter