New Hollywood Studios Name Survey

It would be very unlike Disney to tip their hand to guests before the fact.

Anything's possible, but they've had no trouble internally "naming things" in the past.

Yeah, those names are pretty bad. I don't really see why they need to change the name, though if I have my pick, "Disney's Hollywood Adventure" would do just fine for me. Then it would be analagous to California Adventure, which has some similarities as it is.

They all made me throw up a little in my mouth.
None of them flow and most seem just so random.
Why not just copy DLR and make it Disney's Florida Adventure? Not saying its great but its better than that crap they have listed as options.

The options are terrible! I really hope that these are a joke that was picked up by someone thinking it was true.

The survey asks guests to rank their top 5 favorite names suggestions for the park based on the following suggestions:
  • Disney Kaleidoscope Park
  • Disney Storyverse Park
  • Disney Hyperia Park
  • Disney Beyond Park
  • Disney Cinemagic Park
  • Disney Legends Park
  • Disney XL Park
  • Disney Cinemagine Park
Kaleidoscope- why????? No one will ever be able to spell it.

Storyverse- why?? I understand the converging of multiple stories and characters, but no.

Beyond- Beyond what? Reasonable names?

XL- are we supposed to guess what this is in reference too?

I agree with the previous poster who suggested "Disney's Hollywood Adventure". Makes more sense and is understandable by all guests.

They all made me throw up a little in my mouth.
None of them flow and most seem just so random.
Why not just copy DLR and make it Disney's Florida Adventure? Not saying its great but its better than that crap they have listed as options.

But it's still themed like Hollywood, which is in California. It really has no Florida theming. One of the biggest issues with the original California Adventure, was building a California themed park IN California. Some of the stuff they had recreated was literally right nearby. The evolution of that park has made it much better though.

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I ready hope they aren't actually considering changing the name. There's honestly no reason to: the name still fits as is, not to mention that this would be the second name change to the park. I especially hope they aren't considering those names either. What an awful, uncreative bunch of names.

-Exi

Oh gosh, I ready hope they aren't actually considering changing the name. There's honestly no reason to: the name still fits as is, not to mention that this would be the second name change to the park. I especially hope they aren't considering those names either. What an awful, uncreative bunch of names.

-Exi

From what has already been "officially" announced by Disney, the name WILL be changing.
We just don't yet know to what.

(And, very likely, to none of those listed in that post.)

But it's still themed like Hollywood, which is in California. It really has no Florida theming. One of the biggest issues with the original California Adventure, was building a California themed park IN California. Some of the stuff they had recreated was literally right nearby. The evolution of that park has made it much better though.

I get it but if its still going to have Hollywood in the name then they might as well leave the name as is.

I get it but if its still going to have Hollywood in the name then they might as well leave the name as is.

Oh, I agree with you there. I don't think they need to change the name at all, even with the new themes/description. You are still journeying "into the movies" so I think Hollywood Studios still works. But, if they change it, then I like Hollywood Adventure the best.

After giving it more consideration I guess the best of those is "Disney's Cinemagine Park" but why not just say "Disney's Cinema Park" or "Disney's Cinema Adventure"?
They actually kinda flow unlike any of those on the list.

Even though there are a few building exteriors that resemble classic film lot buildings, there are virtually no "Studios" at the park anymore.

I have a hard time believing this is an actual disney survey. There has been some talk of this on the news round up thread as well. These names are terrible IMO.

All of those are terrible choices. I'm finding it difficult to believe those are the actual names Disney is choosing from. I would not choose ANY of them.
A previous poster suggested "Disney's Hollywood Adventure". I like that way better than any of the other ones. That wasn't that difficult to come up with. So far, they've not had any trouble coming up with names for anything. Hopefully, they won't fail at this.

I wouldn't vote for any of these names. They are all horrible and don't have that "disney" feel to it.

I do believe Disney already has a name picked out and if this poll is real they are just throwing us a bone and making us feel like we have a say so in the choosing of the new name.

To be fair, I will not claim credit for "Hollywood Adventure" as it was posted in a discussion about this topic a while back by someone else. It's the name that most people seem to like best though.

Disney's Hollywood Adventure
This one has a ring to it, the other names on the list are terrible. Someone is laughing over the outrage of how bad these suggested names are--I don't know if it's someone at Disney or simply an internet prankster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter