New Pin!

Relax, it's just a harmless joke. She wasn't trying to offend anyone by it.
no im not offended i was just wondering if is was a new magic bc i would be in it faster than a flea on a dog

big_ol_lineman said:
no im not offended i was just wondering if is was a new magic bc i would be in it faster than a flea on a dog

It's basically a turn into nano(I'm nano) pin.

Nanoer said:
This awesome new pin was just seen on this new tester!
newme.jpg

Everyone knows they want it! I know I do! :rotfl:

:rotfl: lol i actually thought it was real!! :rotfl:

milkabum said:
I'm really offended by that. That's a horrible steriotype and you should know better than to use it for humour.

sorry, honestly i didn't mean to offend you or anyone else and if there's anything i could do to make it up to you, just pm me................. (honestly i understand your concern- i used to be stereotyped a lot, but i'd rather not go into detail.......... again, i just wasn't thinking)

btw, thanks for the explanation nano!

BestLittleLauren said:
:rotfl: lol i actually thought it was real!! :rotfl:

:lmao: Obviously since I magnified it 100x and was actually cutting and pasting each pixel

Nanoer said:
:lmao: Obviously since I magnified it 100x and was actually cutting and pasting each pixel

so that's why it looked so good!!!

i just got back from florida and i was trying to figure out how you did the text while i was in the car!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter