New Program=CASH DUCK

i love cashduck.. been doing it a week and have $130 and $50 pending

Okay, about how much time is everyone spending on this? I can only do nights and weekends. Will I still be able to do it?

Okay, about how much time is everyone spending on this? I can only do nights and weekends. Will I still be able to do it?

not much time at all but for the big paying trial offers some give you a pending hold which drops off after a few days. I have 1 for 58. and a few for 30

Okay, I think this is the thing for me! I have never done SR, but I am willing to give this one a try!

Okay, I think this is the thing for me! I have never done SR, but I am willing to give this one a try!

Yay another future cash ducker! If you want me to send you the list of free offers that has been going around just let me know.

I have found that the easy ECN research sign ups that are free have credited very well for me (as soon as I finished they were in my account) there are about five of those. I know the list can be a little overwhelming since there are so many offers on it! I just cleared my cookies after each one and you might want to get a gmail address so you can use it for multiple emails with the same offfers such as the ECN ones. You would just put for example if your email is disneyworld@gmail.com you could just use disn.ey.world@gmail.com and they would recognize it as a different email address but it would really be the same.

I am loving this site I can't believe how easy it is!

Could someone PM me the list of easy offers that is being passed around also? I'd appreciate it!

Also, according to a message in my inbox at cashbox, we aren't allowed to repeat any offers that we may have done in the past on any other site. I have a record of any larger offers that I have done, but I don't keep track of the 30 - 50 cent type offers. Are you guys skipping those offers on cash duck? Or are you taking your chance with them? Or do you all just keep much better records than I do, lol!:rotfl:

Just curious how everyone is handling that since most offers on different sites are repeats. I know that on SR and QR if we use a different email addy, many times the smaller offers credit, but it doesn't sound like that is allowed at cashduck. Or am I reading her message wrong?

I'm referring to this message from my cashduck inbox:
Just so we're all perfectly clear, no one is ever allowed to repeat an offer. Even if you did it on another site, months ago, while riding a polar bear during a solar eclipse. No dice. This results in ejection from the site for some, reversals for others, and fewer offers for all of us. This only applies to users who are doing offers on more than one site. If you are only completing offers on CashDuck, you won't repeat any.

Additionally, do not sign up for offers in which you have no interest. Signing up for an offer and then never using their website or receiving the product, and then cancelling very quickly, sends a message to the advertiser that you were never interested at all. This frequently results in reversed offers

I am so comfortable with SR & QR that I am a bit nervous using another reward program. I signed up for Cashduck a few weeks ago, but I only have $1.15 right now. So, do all do the BIG offers??? What if I repeat the small surveys accidentally - don't remember which ones I did and didn't do. Will I get kicked off? And I would love a list of the easy quick offers that a PP said they had.

Thanks.

Angela

Ok, I've done the trial offers, and the surveys. BUT how do you do the ones where you sign up for someone to contact you? For example, I signed up for the one to work at home, and I have gotten several phone calls from that. Do you use voicemail and just screen them out?:confused3

Also, have you done any of the phone ones where they text you the code, and you have to cancel or get a $9.99 charge per month on your phone? I was wondering how easy they were to cancel.

Another question (i'm full of them), do you do the dating ones?:guilty:

Ok, one last question. Has anyone done the "free" voice mail. Is there a hidden charge w/that? I'm always scared to do something that attaches to my cellphone. I've heard horror stories of people unable to cancel cell phone charges.:sick:

Thanks to anyone that answers my many questions!!!!!!:love:

Ok, I've done the trial offers, and the surveys. BUT how do you do the ones where you sign up for someone to contact you? For example, I signed up for the one to work at home, and I have gotten several phone calls from that. Do you use voicemail and just screen them out?:confused3

Also, have you done any of the phone ones where they text you the code, and you have to cancel or get a $9.99 charge per month on your phone? I was wondering how easy they were to cancel.

Ok, one last question. Has anyone done the "free" voice mail. Is there a hidden charge w/that? I'm always scared to do something that attaches to my cellphone. I've heard horror stories of people unable to cancel cell phone charges.:sick:

I use a fake number if I don't want to be contacted by phone. I'd rather have contact by email if I have contact at all.

I did a dating one not realizing until after I started. I've been beating down the men in my email box ever since. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I left in the middle of the couple of surveys that said they'd send a code to my cell phone. To me, having them send a code to my phone is the same as giving them free reign to call me any time they want. No way, Jose! Not on my cell!

I use a fake number unless its something I plan on keeping.

I signed up for the true dating service today.. told hubby I needed an online love:lmao:

Ok, you all are so-o-o funny:dance3:
I love the part about telling your husband you needed a new love:lmao:

I was giving my work number, but they're calling me at work, so I'll try a fake number. Thanks:scratchin

I didn't want my hubby to accuse me of having some torrid on line love affair so I signed him up for the dating services. :rolleyes1 He was not amused. :lmao:

I use the phone number to my prepaid cell phone that I let expire and have no intention of ever renewing.

Has any tried some of the higher payout free trials... they ones where we have to pay out 2-10???

Has any tried some of the higher payout free trials... they ones where we have to pay out 2-10???

I think those are how some people are earning a lot of money at CashDuck in such a short amount of time. I don't because I don't want to deal w/keeping track of what I need to cancel when.

A tip if you don't want to just make up a phone number...I use the local weather phone number for Kansas City. It is just the phone number for one of the news stations weather line, so an automated voice tells you the time, temperature, etc. I figure maybe thats a little better than some random person getting weird phone calls.

A tip if you don't want to just make up a phone number...I use the local weather phone number for Kansas City. It is just the phone number for one of the news stations weather line, so an automated voice tells you the time, temperature, etc. I figure maybe thats a little better than some random person getting weird phone calls.

That's a good one :thumbsup2

Another alternative to using an automated phone number would be to provide a "555" number. They are typically used in movies and on television in lieu of a real number that viewers would possibly dial. I am excited about using the cashduck site to possibly supplement my savings for a trip my wife and I are planning after graduation next year. This is my first post and I wanted to say all of the information provided on the boards has been very helpful.

I'm leary of starting another rewards site though, I'm afraid it'll be too hard to keep track of them. I do SR & QR right now. But, the lure of free money for my upcoming disney vacation is VERY strong.

Could someone PM me the list of easy offers so I can look them over and decide?

Also, if it says you can't do something that you already did on another site, then how do you get away with doing things with numerous email addys as a PP said?

On a similiar line, if you can use different emails are they all linked to one CD account or do you have a separate CD account for every email addy.

Thanks everyone
Angela

I also looked at the site - I think I am going to try it.

Can someone also PM me the list of easy offers -

I have never done a rewards program like this - but I trust you guys on the dis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter