New Program=CASH DUCK

No mother...she changed her mind so I'm allowed to skip my nap
lmao

Also...just so everyone knows.....this is from the site:

This may be your trouble with this site

Please do not use the AOL browser or Netscape to sign in - Internet Explorer and Firefox are recommended. If you are trying to access the site using the AOL browser or Netscape, the server may tell you that someone else is already using your IP.

And

It is recommended that you do not use AOL email accounts to sign up for offers. You will also have problems completing offers if you use Netscape or the AOL browser. Please use Internet Explorer.
Okay, so another dumb question. If I have AOL and dial-up, does this mean I can't do Cashduck? I don't understand how to use another browser or even if this is possible. I am getting ready to go to AT&T high-speed internet, but will still have AOL. Could someone help me please?

I haven't signed up yet so if someone wants to send a referral i'd happy to help!

Also how do you get a gmail account?

Also i'd love a copy of the easy offers/list, etc.

Thanks!

Okay, so another dumb question. If I have AOL and dial-up, does this mean I can't do Cashduck? I don't understand how to use another browser or even if this is possible. I am getting ready to go to AT&T high-speed internet, but will still have AOL. Could someone help me please?

I'm not familiar with AOL...I'm sorry I can't help...does anyone else use AOL with cashduck?

I'm not familiar with AOL...I'm sorry I can't help...does anyone else use AOL with cashduck?

once you connect to AOL...you should be able to minimize it and keep your connection..then you would click on IE and be surfing with it !

Hey, I just signed up about an hour ago and I think I like this site!

I've already gotten $7.50 just for signing up for surveys -- no trials or money spent yet. It takes me AGES to make that much on most of the other reward sites.

This looks really good! :cool1:

Updated: I've gotten $14 after only 90 minutes. This is great!!! And it looks like there's no minimum to cashout to Paypal. So you don't have to "save up" to a certain amount before you can get your money.

Also how do you get a gmail account?

Thanks!

You have to be "invited" to join gmail by someone who already has an account...like me! I would be happy to send you an invitation, I just need your current email address so you can pm that to me!

Also, I'm planning on signing up later today if anyone wants a referral...let me know! :cheer2:

Okay I sent the list to those who asked on this page! If anyone else needs it let me know.

ETA: The website is www.cashduck.com

I am loving this site as well. I have over $35 in my account just from doing offers over the weekend. I did sign up for emusic for $6 but the rest of the offers are completely free. I love that they credit right away as well! A have about 10 of my offers still pending but if they don't credit by the end of the week I'll try again.

You have to be "invited" to join gmail by someone who already has an account...like me! I would be happy to send you an invitation, I just need your current email address so you can pm that to me!

Also, I'm planning on signing up later today if anyone wants a referral...let me know! :cheer2:

I just googled gmail and it came up with the site for me to sign up for an email address. I didn't have anyone refer me.

it used to be that you had to have an invite, but recently they changed that. So all you have to do now is WWW.GMAIL.Com and sign up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter