new question

mom2ee

Mouseketeer
Turning in my Goofy AAQ to bump this back to the first page, another softball-----
In Epcot, what attraction did Innovations replace?

Hope everyone's Monday is okay

Im at worlk and the puter messed up, please move this to the parks game...sorry

Communi Core same type of thing as innoventions. You could find out facts about Epcot, science, Industry. That type of thing. For example I wanted more info on all the different countrys and they gave me printed sheets with a ton of info.

Innoventions replaced Communicore East and Communicore West.

They were filled with all types of hands on exhibits and shows. American Express used to have their travel center in one of them.

There was a place where you could interact with a "AT&T" operator on a large screen that they could show images of your hometown. Across from that was the AT&T "Fountain of Knowledge".

There was a theater used to take polls on guests thought on different subjects.

There was a behind the scenes peak at the computers used to run Epcot. The show used images projected on glass as part of the illusion of things appearing in and aroud the computer room.

You could design your own coaster (pre Disney Quest)

You could interact with a robot who had voice recognition capabilities and play math games with him.

Disney reservationists were once housed there as well.

There was a clock counting up the world's population.

A WDI exhibit with models of present and future attractions.

Epcot Guest Services where you coulld walk up to a screen and ask questions about the park or make dining reservations.

Exhibits on energy, plus many more I cannot think of right now.

Innoventions is now a mere shadow of its' former self. When it first opened there was an unbelievable number of things to do.

I remember when USA Today would print the results of EPCOT polls:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter