New to cruising...Need a little help

a_sailor's_wife

DIS Veteran
DH and I are looking to cruise. We only have a three choices of dates that we can cruise on in December 2010. The December 12th cruise was the one we'd really like to go on. However, as I've lurked here on the boards, I found out that it's a Podcast Cruise. Now, here's for the dumb question. What is the Podcast cruise all about? I've listened to a few Podcasts here and there and certainly keep up with the blog, but other than that what is it all about? We're new to cruise but not to Disney. What is included in this special cruise? I understand that we have to book through DU, but are there any other special regulations or things we must participate in?

TIA!

DH and I are looking to cruise. We only have a three choices of dates that we can cruise on in December 2010. The December 12th cruise was the one we'd really like to go on. However, as I've lurked here on the boards, I found out that it's a Podcast Cruise. Now, here's for the dumb question. What is the Podcast cruise all about? I've listened to a few Podcasts here and there and certainly keep up with the blog, but other than that what is it all about? We're new to cruise but not to Disney. What is included in this special cruise? I understand that we have to book through DU, but are there any other special regulations or things we must participate in?

TIA!

There is nothing on the cruise you are required to do. In order to get any special gifts or join any special events offered by the Podcast Team, you must book with Dreams, but after that, you don't have to participate in anything. Events for this cruise are in the very beginning stages and won't be finalized for quite some time.

Let us know if you have other questions.

There is nothing on the cruise you are required to do. In order to get any special gifts or join any special events offered by the Podcast Team, you must book with Dreams, but after that, you don't have to participate in anything. Events for this cruise are in the very beginning stages and won't be finalized for quite some time.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter