New Years eve reservations!?

:( We tried to get Le Cellier for NYE, but couldn't book till this morning. Alas, nothing available. We have been trying to get into Le Cellier off and on for five years or so, and never. I think it's a mythical restaurant.

On a positive note, we'll get to try out BlueZoo instead.

Keep looking. There are a couple of open reservations for two for dinner on New Year's Eve right now.

a*lil*bit*goofy - I came back today specifically if you got when you wanted. Great news!

Edited to add - we are going to be eating at CRT at midnight on the 31st (11pm reservation). That's our New Year's Eve fun date.
that's an AWESOME date night! We are travelling with my two kids and while they totally can hack it and do a late night res at the castle like that, (brilliant idea), we have all decided we would rather an early start on the 1st, after a good night sleep :)

but man, i am really liking that idea!!!

$800/per person?? Holy smokes, who can afford that?? I wonder what you get for $800 per person??
Last year it was 650 per person and no one under 18 y/o age allowed.

Prices like these are why I stopped going out for dinner during the holidays and it seems the same philosophy is following me around the country. Expensive hype does little for me beyond making me think nervously of January 2018's bills, LOL.

Think I'm going to have various foodstuff airmailed to the hotel from some nice purveyors like Zabar's, Citarella's, D'Artgnan's and/or Petrossian's and have a candlelit late night picnic on the beach. Known food quality plus better cost equals all good for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter