Newbie Here from NE Ohio

He timed the drive before we bought the house and it's 35mins give or take. There are definitely days though that I wish we would have just bought out there!

I keep finding myself wishing summer away, too. I think if we would get some warm weather then I'd be a little more content in waiting. Gotta love NE OH! :rolleyes:

Hi PrincessBetsy,

Thanks for the reply. I have a question though. If we are in the DDP, does it matter whether it's lunch or dinner for TS meals? I saw that you said in order to save some money, is that for the tip? We had just finished planning all our ADR's and now I'm wondering if we should change them to lunches instead of dinners?

Tks.

You can use your table service at whatever time of day you would like.(example a character breakfast would count as a table meal) I saw you said that you planned all your ADR's Have you booked them? Are they allowing early booking for Chef Mickey's and Cinderellas Castle? Thanks!

You can use your table service at whatever time of day you would like.(example a character breakfast would count as a table meal) I saw you said that you planned all your ADR's Have you booked them? Are they allowing early booking for Chef Mickey's and Cinderellas Castle? Thanks!

They are still 90 days, I believe. Remember, with Cindy's castle meals, you're going to have to give them a credit card number to make a reservation even if you're on the dining plan. The won't charge it unless you don't show up or if you short cancel inside 24 hours.

:goodvibesJust wanted to say HI from another NE Ohioian!! Willoughby/Mentor boarder! :banana::cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes:banana::cool1::thumbsup2
We will be there Aug this year but also went in Sept last year for free dining.... I agree that you need some ADR's and good for you for already having them sent on to your TA....I have to admit that I have changed my mind about 12 times and still am not sure.
I am a planner and refuse to park hop...I will wait for the park hours to come out in early MAY and then put park + ADRs together...to me, that is part of the fun...and since the food is free, I would not want to be shut out of a table service experience!

Great to see so many neighbors....Heidi-Ho!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter