Newbie question about DVC PP AP

DisneyParkFan

DIS Veteran
Became a member last summer while on the DCL Wonder to Alaska. Taking my 1st trip as a DVC member to my home resort in March 2018. I have the option of purchasing a Platinum Plus Annual Pass. It says it comes with PhotoPass option to download photos for 365 days. Does anyone know if this includes Magic Shots and on ride photos and videos? Do the downloads include watermarks on them? Is the Memory Maker a better choice for the added cost?

Became a member last summer while on the DCL Wonder to Alaska. Taking my 1st trip as a DVC member to my home resort in March 2018. I have the option of purchasing a Platinum Plus Annual Pass. It says it comes with PhotoPass option to download photos for 365 days. Does anyone know if this includes Magic Shots and on ride photos and videos? Do the downloads include watermarks on them? Is the Memory Maker a better choice for the added cost?

The AP includes memorymaker aka photopass. the memoryMaker also includes any photos or videos taken inside the parks by a Disney photographer or on any ride. You therefore dont need to buy anything extra in that regard. There are no watermark on the photos.

The photopass benefit that comes with annual passes is essentially the same as the Memory Maker product but with a longer duration.

Thanks. Being new to the perks of being a DVC member, I wasn't sure. Now I know I can go ahead with the AP and can/will schedule a second stay to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter