Newby question - Reservation requests

missymagic

"Once Upon A Time Their Was An Enchanted Castle"
I have a one bedroom booked: first two days for BWV and my 2nd two days at SSR. I am on the wait list to be full time at either resort whichever opens first. By myself with the 2 girls I prefer one resort instead of repacking. Any way, when do you put the request in for the area you prefer to stay. I know previously on my regular trips I faxed requests in 48 hrs prior and have had much success even though they are not guaranteed. I just wasn't sure how it worked with the DVC properties...the same 48 hrs prior??? thanks

We had a communication from DVC to NOT fax the resort for room requests. This is done at the time you make your reservation. We usually request Non-smoking for medical reasons, and leave the rest to whim. There is much to be said for variety being the spice of life! ;)

Call MS and ask the CM to note your requests on the reservations and then repeat them at check in. As Diane posted, the DVC resorts do not pay any attention to faxed requests - you'll see this mentioned in the emails you receive and I also believe it is posted on the members' website.

Best wishes -

Do I understand your question to be that you want to stay all four days at one resort rather than move from BWV to SSR?

I believe MS are the only ones who can do this for you. It looks like you'll be there the beginning of December which is a very popular time for DVC members and most resorts are completely full. I would plan on having to move unless MS finds availability for you. The good news is Disney will move your bags for you!

Faxing in a request for this won't help.

Cyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter