NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

So is the best way to follow for the fall release, to check here everyday? I have a bad memory.... hoping there is an easier way! I love to read the posts but don't have the ability to check as often as I would like. Looking for December 2019!

So is the best way to follow for the fall release, to check here everyday? I have a bad memory.... hoping there is an easier way! I love to read the posts but don't have the ability to check as often as I would like. Looking for December 2019!

Here is good, but the best way would be to get in touch with a travel agent that specializes on DCL and tell them that you want to book for December 2019. They will alert you when the itineraries come out. The DISboards are sponsored by Dreams Unlimited Travel, so they are an option, but there are other good travel agents out there, too.

Also, DCL‘s Facebook page and the Disney Parks Blog publish announcements.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to book our next cruise. Hope there are new destinations for 2019. With the 3 new ships coming on board in the next several years, I'm hoping for Cuba and south american ports of call.

Is anyone else IMPATIENTLY waiting???
I swear I check online daily, even though my guesstimate is that it will be mid May for Fall 2019!

We are looking to book the WBTA and possibly a med cruise, but not positive right now...it's all about the dates!

Is anyone else IMPATIENTLY waiting???
I swear I check online daily, even though my guesstimate is that it will be mid May for Fall 2019!

We are looking to book the WBTA and possibly a med cruise, but not positive right now...it's all about the dates!
The med cruises have already been released.

Yes, I know this but I want to book the WBTA first, because that is our priority and then plan our trip in it's entirety and see if we can squeeze in a Med :)
We are booked on the British Isles. Waiting to see the wbta and what's after that. I have a feeling the wbta will be Ireland and Canada. I would love to do the wbta followed by Quebec, but I m not sure my tolerance for cold weather is high enough for two cold cruises in a row.

Looking at a double dip for Thanksgiving! Doing NYC for Thanksgiving this year.. ;-)

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...rs-launching-with-the-next-itinerary-release/

Looks like there will be no longer long waits on the phone as online booking will be available for early booking. Now we will deal with servers breaking down instead I guess...

Also, my guess from previous years is that itineraries will be announced either this week or next with booking beginning the week after the announcement.

This. And with folks doing it themselves, lots of rooms will be artificially pulled from inventory. I like that it can be done online, but Disney IT is so bad, it will be interesting. My guess is that folks will get on the phone at the same time they get on their computer in an effort to cover all the bases, and the result will be both long hold times and down servers. I hope I'm wrong.

This. And with folks doing it themselves, lots of rooms will be artificially pulled from inventory. I like that it can be done online, but Disney IT is so bad, it will be interesting. My guess is that folks will get on the phone at the same time they get on their computer in an effort to cover all the bases, and the result will be both long hold times and down servers. I hope I'm wrong.

Exactly my thoughts. It will certainly be interesting!!

Fingers crossed this helps... I much prefer the instant(ish) gratification of checking things online versus having a person do it for you. I never want to take up their time so I only check one or two things when I'd rather check multiple dates and categories usually.

I would love it if we could go back to being able to change sail dates online. I'm not sure why they got rid of that feature. Canceling online like you can with Carnival would be awesome too.

But those with placeholders will still have to call, so now we're competing with others on the phone lines and those online. I'm afraid this is not going to go well :-)

What do you mean by competing?

I believe it's because it temporarily holds space online as people are 'checking' rates and before it was only the ones that had also gotten through the phone lines but now it's the people online too. For the smaller ships and the more popular itineraries it can be a pain, especially if you want certain cabins and such.

So, can I book online with Disney, then transfer it to Costco? OR, do I have to call Costco to have them call Disney to book? I'm a little confused as to how this works. I have no placeholder so it's a just a booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter