• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

only positive for me about no dates yet is that it buys me a little more time for deposit since I'm paying off my cruise for September in the next coupe of weeks!

Same here! My husband and I turn 40 in 2020 and are spending a long weekend at the RPC of the GF and then flying the kids out to join us for a week after that, when we will move to the Regatta Club at the YC!

As far as inaugural ship sailings, I was on the Magic for it's inaugural and it was a blast, we are on the Magic again next year and booking a placeholder to book an inaugural on the new ship!

This sounds like a fantastic idea....maybe I can pretend my 40th is in 2021 and not 2020! :laughing:

My family said if the dates are released before our next cruise (May 25) then we can book for late 2019....eeeppppp

For those of you waiting for the 2019 WBTA, there are still about 80 staterooms on the 2018 WBTA available.

For those of you waiting for the 2019 WBTA, there are still about 80 staterooms on the 2018 WBTA available.

Yeah, but I already have the panama canal scheduled for October this year - can't get enough vacation time to do both this year, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter