NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

So I'm still hoping they will slide in a Hawaiian Itinerary for next year if not going to book a RCL Mediterranean for next August. But my kids would prefer a DCL cruise so crossing my fingers.

I only check this thread. I figure why waste my time on the DCL website checking anything because I am positive someone will post here rather quickly. I suppose I could setup notifications on this thread and that would be best.

We just completed a Disney cruise in November 2017 so just looking for some more New York depature dates. Last cruise our kids were 2 and 1 so banking on the freedom that comes with bringing kids that are able to go into the kids clubs for our next trip.

I only check this thread. I figure why waste my time on the DCL website checking anything because I am positive someone will post here rather quickly. I suppose I could setup notifications on this thread and that would be best.

We just completed a Disney cruise in November 2017 so just looking for some more New York depature dates. Last cruise our kids were 2 and 1 so banking on the freedom that comes with bringing kids that are able to go into the kids clubs for our next trip.

We too are looking at NY Departures and our last (and only) Cruise was out of Port Canaveral and it felt like a bit of planes, trains, and automobiles just to get there

My kids were 9, 6, and 3.5 at the time of the cruise and was great to have some alone time without them while they were in the clubs. If anything, the older two loved the clubs too much and they never wanted to leave for any other events or dinners or anything like that

We too are looking at NY Departures and our last (and only) Cruise was out of Port Canaveral and it felt like a bit of planes, trains, and automobiles just to get there

My kids were 9, 6, and 3.5 at the time of the cruise and was great to have some alone time without them while they were in the clubs. If anything, the older two loved the clubs too much and they never wanted to leave for any other events or dinners or anything like that

This is why a few years ago my ex and I just drove our car from Jersey to Port Canaveral for our 4 day cruise with our 3 kids. We saved so much money and only had to deal with one transportation mode. We came In 2 days early and got to relax at a hotel and then parked at the port and went on our cruise.

I will try to change the thread title as soon as the announcement is made. If I can. I am in Germany, so the 9am EST announcement time is in the middle of my work afternoon... I hope that the wait will end this Thursday for all of you! Just an educated guess, no inside knowledge!!

WAITING ON THE FALL 2019 PANAMA RELEASE. IS IT USALLY AT 9 AM EST THEY RELEASE? HOW DO THEY ACTUALLY RELEASE IT. MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENT THOUGHT ASSOCIATED PRESS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

WAITING ON THE FALL 2019 PANAMA RELEASE. IS IT USALLY AT 9 AM EST THEY RELEASE? HOW DO THEY ACTUALLY RELEASE IT. MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENT THOUGHT ASSOCIATED PRESS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

I seem to remember that most times people find out via a post on DCL’s Facebook page or the official Disney Parks Blog sometime in the morning Florida time.

Ultimately the exact time won’t be that important as booking won’t open that day anyway.

I will try to change the thread title as soon as the announcement is made. If I can. I am in Germany, so the 9am EST announcement time is in the middle of my work afternoon... I hope that the wait will end this Thursday for all of you! Just an educated guess, no inside knowledge!!

THANK YOU

WHat is the benefit of transferring a booking to COstco?

Post cruise, you will receive a cash card from them as a perk. It amounts to roughly 8% of your cruise fare. My Costco used to allow me to cash out the cash card, but now I have to spend in store.

Come on....come on......come on.......come on......
Whenever 10 a.m. hits and no matter where I am, I have been hopping online and checking all of my sources in hopes that SOMETHING has been released! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter