News: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway FPs now Available

April trip coming up - week leading up to Easter, so I know it will be peak Spring Break season. I decided to drop our MFSR FP for this. Hoping that we can still ride MFSR as standby towards the end of the day. But there's no way I couldn't miss the opportunity. We have two HS days scheduled and have SDD that day already. My kids haven't done SDD yet - we literally missed the opening of TSL by one week two years ago so they've been waiting to ride that. Hoping I made the right call!!

April trip coming up - week leading up to Easter, so I know it will be peak Spring Break season. I decided to drop our MFSR FP for this. Hoping that we can still ride MFSR as standby towards the end of the day. But there's no way I couldn't miss the opportunity. We have two HS days scheduled and have SDD that day already. My kids haven't done SDD yet - we literally missed the opening of TSL by one week two years ago so they've been waiting to ride that. Hoping I made the right call!!

I also prioritized SDD and MMRR over MFSR.

I think you made the right call!

Fantastic news, but now have to figure out which 2 Tier 1 are best to book and which to do standby
3rd week in April for us. like you 2 days planned at DHS. dilemna is which 2 rides for FP+ Tier 1. only other option is to start a 3rd day at DHS and hop to EPCOT but then what to do about FP+ for Soarin, TT and FEA.

How can I see what's available without giving up my FP first? Is there any way

Fantastic news, but now have to figure out which 2 Tier 1 are best to book and which to do standby

3rd week in April for us. like you 2 days planned at DHS. dilemna is which 2 rides for FP+ Tier 1. only other option is to start a 3rd day at DHS and hop to EPCOT but then what to do about FP+ for Soarin, TT and FEA.
Hopefully, the Spring Break crowds will have died down a bit by the time you get there. Then you will just have to RD whichever Tier 1 you don't book. Based on all of the hype I've heard, I think MMRR is supposed to be a better overall experience than MFSR - which is why I made the switch. SDD is also great, if you've never done it. If the Epcot rides are also important to you, RD will have to be a part of your strategy, anways. (For what it's worth, I would make FP for TT and RD FEA - Soarin' you should be able to get on with not too long of a wait.)

I been playing the refresh game for an hour for the 4th and 5th but no luck....

My guess is for anyone who snagged one they will not likely give it up for anything else. My only hope would be if they released more FPs closer to opening day.

I been playing the refresh game for an hour for the 4th and 5th but no luck....

My guess is for anyone who snagged one they will not likely give it up for anything else. My only hope would be if they released more FPs closer to opening day.
There will always be a few who give it up because plans change, they had multiple days in HS and booked multiple FPs, etc. But you're right-- it won't be many.

Thanks for the news OP!

I can’t see any availability for our trip for two days at DHS in March. I was trying to replace my Tower or Coaster passes for it, though... since I was able to replace Muppets with Falcon, I figured this would be the same. I have to throw out my Falcon or Slinky passes for it then? Is that why I’m not seeing any times?? Like others have said here, I don’t think I wanna get rid of Falcon or Slinky... I guess we’ll have to rope drop or standby it then?

Should we do MMRR for 60+6 or 60+7?

We'd probably do SDD the other day (as of now doing 1.5 HS days)

Thanks for the news OP!

I can’t see any availability for our trip for two days at DHS in March. I was trying to replace my Tower or Coaster passes for it, though... since I was able to replace Muppets with Falcon, I figured this would be the same. I have to throw out my Falcon or Slinky passes for it then? Is that why I’m not seeing any times?? Like others have said here, I don’t think I wanna get rid of Falcon or Slinky... I guess we’ll have to rope drop or standby it then?
Yes, if you already have a tier 1 you need to modify it in order to see other tier 1 availability.

Thanks for the news OP!

I'm surprised you were able to replace Muppets for Falcon unless you a) previously did not have any Tier 1 FPs or 2) you had RNR Coaster and that automatically dropped to Tier 2, opening up your availability to book Falcon. For MMRR, though, you will have to modify your existing Falcon or Slinky FP in exchange for MMRR.

Should we do MMRR for 60+6 or 60+7?

We'd probably do SDD the other day (as of now doing 1.5 HS days)
Always try for the furthest day out for the hottest FP. In this case, if you want MMRR, I would try for 60+7 and then go straight to 60+6 and get SDD. Then go back and fill in your Tier 2 FPs for both days.

Anyone know if MMRR an indoor or outdoor queue? I think we'll still try for Millennium Falcon as DS is a big Star Wars fan, but travelling in August so wondering how stand by lines compare (if we even can tell for the new Mickey and Minnie ride)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter