News Round Up 2016

As you said...those on a dining plan is obviously not their target audience. Plenty of people that don't do dining plans will be lining up for this, myself included. If someone wanted to do this that normally did the dining plan, obviously it would be smarter to not go on the dining plan the trip they include this in. Common sense will rule
well, you could always do a signature meal for two credits...when we used to get the dining plan, there were always meals we ended up paying for...5 nights, 6 days, but dining plan only covers 5... but we don't do the DDP anymore due to AP and TIW, which works better for us now.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge will soon be offering a new tour which promises a close-up experience with the animals.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...ur-coming-to-disneys-animal-kingdom-lodge.htm
This sounds similar to the Sunrise Safari that they used to have. Behind the scenes a little (animal handling areas) and then on to the safari before the park opened with a lot more time stopped for the animals (and some REALLY close). We got some amazing pictures of some of the babies feeding since it was so early. Only the breakfast was afterwards in AK (maybe Pizzafari? I can't remember). But it was a much more reasonable price, maybe $75?

This sounds similar to the Sunrise Safari that they used to have. Behind the scenes a little (animal handling areas) and then on to the safari before the park opened with a lot more time stopped for the animals (and some REALLY close). We got some amazing pictures of some of the babies feeding since it was so early. Only the breakfast was afterwards in AK (maybe Pizzafari? I can't remember). But it was a much more reasonable price, maybe $75?

Sunrise Safari was awesome. I did it on our last trip just before they stopped it. Yeah it was no more than $80, breakfast at Pizzafari, and far more time on the Safari getting photos of the animals, plus a very knowledgeable guide, not someone reading from a script.

If you're into animals I can see why something like this might be appealing and if it was under $150 I'd at least give it a glance. At $250? Ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter