News Round Up 2016

This sounds similar to the Sunrise Safari that they used to have. Behind the scenes a little (animal handling areas) and then on to the safari before the park opened with a lot more time stopped for the animals (and some REALLY close). We got some amazing pictures of some of the babies feeding since it was so early. Only the breakfast was afterwards in AK (maybe Pizzafari? I can't remember). But it was a much more reasonable price, maybe $75?

I was thinking the same thing, just sounds like another massive cash grab for something they used to have, canceled, and are now bringing back at a massively increased price.

It was a picture of the tree of life lit up but apparently it was photoshopped so I deleted it.

Dang would have liked to see that but understandable-can't wait to see the real thing soon, and not because it's Disney per say, just because I think Disney (like Universal) has hired some really talented individuals and I often enjoy experiencing what they have created, like many things in life, but can definitely see where it will not be for everyone.

Last edited:
As you said...those on a dining plan is obviously not their target audience. Plenty of people that don't do dining plans will be lining up for this, myself included. If someone wanted to do this that normally did the dining plan, obviously it would be smarter to not go on the dining plan the trip they include this in. Common sense will rule

Not sure how people on the DP are not their target just because there is a breakfast included (the main DP doesn't include breakfast). I think that people who don't want to pay $250 per person (so our family would cost $1250) for 3.5 hours are not in their target market!

Was hoping to try and eat here on our July trip - likely when they open up reservations will be impossible to get in!
Since its signature it might not be as popular because it will be more expensive. You'll just have to be on the look out for when ADRs open.

News

Just saw this regarding possible early RoL preview showings.

The April 6th showing will be for Animal Kingdom cast only. All other Walt Disney World cast members will have access to previews of the show on April 8th, 9th, 12th, and 13th.

There is some sort of “premium” annual pass holder and Disney Vacation Club member preview event being held on April 15th which will hold 4,000 guests, but we expect this to have an added fee (should be announced soon). Two normal AP and DVC preview nights are scheduled right after that for April 16th and 17th.

Here is the link.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2016/03/break...il-6th-2-probable-nightly-showtimes-revealed/

EDIT: I want to highlight that at this time it is still to be considered rumor. This is by no means official. However, it is a rumor that is circulating.

Last edited:
EDIT: I want to highlight that at this time it is still to be considered rumor. This is by no means official. However, it is a rumor that is circulating.

I've seen a picture of the document and it looks legit, that said, it remains to be seen if this info is still valid with the reported delays they've been encountering.

News

Just saw this regarding possible early RoL preview showings.

The April 6th showing will be for Animal Kingdom cast only. All other Walt Disney World cast members will have access to previews of the show on April 8th, 9th, 12th, and 13th.

There is some sort of “premium” annual pass holder and Disney Vacation Club member preview event being held on April 15th which will hold 4,000 guests, but we expect this to have an added fee (should be announced soon). Two normal AP and DVC preview nights are scheduled right after that for April 16th and 17th.

Here is the link.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2016/03/break...il-6th-2-probable-nightly-showtimes-revealed/

That's interesting. I thought they had cancelled any preview due to tech issues.

I've seen a picture of the document and it looks legit, that said, it remains to be seen if this info is still valid with the reported delays they've been encountering.
It doesn't match up with the rumors of three shows at night though maybe they decided to go to two instead?

Okay I am reposting this as it seems it is actually real now not photoshop. If this is real the tree looks amazing and I can't wait for AK at night.

View attachment 159406

Oh nice thanks-exciting. Looks Pandora like, good thing or bad I guess-I like it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter