News Round Up 2017

The last clause of that sentence will be true only when they start sending the DME to one of the parks or the TTC. Actually, I wonder if that isn't the plan. Then they can just start jamming the buses full without regard to waiting for them to fill up, or have 1 bus making stops at 4 resorts. That said, I like to start off at the hotel, meeting the people at the lobby and checking-in the traditional way.

They will be two different missions now. Green will orbit Earth and Orange will still go to Mars. The rides should still give you the same "feeling".
wondering if they will have a separate FP for the two....or do they now? I haven't had to get FP for awhile but it's coming soon for my next trip.

wondering if they will have a separate FP for the two....or do they now? I haven't had to get FP for awhile but it's coming soon for my next trip.
They didn't have separate ones prior to this. Green was always a short wait while Orange could be 30+ minutes at times.

As of now, when you redeem a FP for Mission Space they ask you which side you want. I'm sure a FP is not necessary most of the time but I still get it because it's just easier that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter