• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2017

Still cool to see things laid out

Don't think I have ever seen the Battle Eacape Attraction referred to as the Star Destroyer Attraction though
True however I think it was expected there would be a star destroyer scene based on some concept art.

Here's a question though - How would everyone feel if they replaced the Illuminations globe with a projection globe? Because that would be my guess as to where we're going to see it next.

I'm an Illuminations uber-fan. I'd be happy if that show sticks around another decade or so. But, improving the globe with projections wouldn't bother me, at all.

I do think that projection technology should be used to "plus" existing attraction. For example, the climax of Spaceship Earth would be more impactful if the star field and image of Earth at the top of the globe where more vivid.

Also, imagine the ending of The American Adventure if it included projections. When the curtains are pulled back, throw on some projections on the ceiling and walls so it feels like the end entire theatre is enveloped in the sunrise as that great finale song plays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter