News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 30 year old male but you know what? ...I'd so wear that Skinky T-Shirt and cap lol

heck, I'm a 40 year old male and I like the look of the kids backpack!
I'm a 67 year old male and I don't want to look like I've lost my mind by wearing that stuff.
Although, whether or not I've lost my mind is a matter of conjecture for my Wife. :o

well, except for Heimlich's Chew-Chew Train - that is entertaining to everyone!

Face it. It's the doggy German accent that we all love. I need to ride this again next month before it's gone for good:(

The box set of Edna Mode tsums tsums kind of ticks me off. Don't get me wrong; I bought ito_O However, I would have preferred to be able to buy just 1 Edna Mode. I didn't really need 3. Plus, they shipped it in a bag, and the paperboard box it came in was pretty much destroyed. It's just packaging though, but I am glad it wasn't meant to be gift.

Has anyone seen or heard anything about the Wall-E Buy N Large cooler tsum tsum that is supposed to be released? I have been searching on the parks apps and shop Disney, since I read the article.

What was the name of the interactive app coming to wdw and when was it being released...sorry couldn't find the information when I was looking back

Well, I've always said Disney World is not a great place to take the under 3 set. There's really so little for that age to do. And the problem with aiming rides at that age is that they are then boring for everyone else. I do agree on your comment about a play area. Though I loathed those play areas when my DD was young, she loved running around them, and it's a shame that they didn't take advantage of the pretty well themed area to make a nice area for kids to run around.
I always tell people that if they only plan to go to WDW once, wait until kids are tall enough to ride most/all rides.

That said, we LOVED our trips with our kids at EVERY age, including as young a 15mos. There’s plenty to do for the younger set IMO. And a lot of it is not boring for adults (eg pirates, hm, etc.).

I always tell people that if they only plan to go to WDW once, wait until kids are tall enough to ride most/all rides.

That said, we LOVED our trips with our kids at EVERY age, including as young a 15mos. There’s plenty to do for the younger set IMO. And a lot of it is not boring for adults (eg pirates, hm, etc.).

Definitely agree the question of "what age should I take my kids?" needs the follow up of "how often are you planning to go?" If it is a once in a lifetime thing, then I think waiting untilt hey are a bit older - but still young enough to be fully into the "magic" and characters and stuff is the best

But if you think you will go every year or every other year, then no age is too young, just know it will impact how much you can do .... but we have pictures of the characters with our kids as infants and stuff that are some of my favorite. And seeing a baby riding Small World is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter