News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
News

She is back!!! Maleficent Returns to Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade at Walt Disney World!!!

Was the video sped up when she breathed the fire? It seemed like it was a smaller/quicker flame coming out. Or maybe I'm just remembering wrong how it used to be.

Was the video sped up when she breathed the fire? It seemed like it was a smaller/quicker flame coming out. Or maybe I'm just remembering wrong how it used to be.

We also don't know how they had to change things for safety reasons. Insiders reported she failed her safety tests several times in the last few weeks.

Doesn’t look much smaller to me.
Size looks the same. But the single blast makes it seem shorter. Didn’t they usually do 2 short bursts?

I went back to an old video and compared. Possibly slightly shorter but if so, not much. Even back then it was only about 1 second long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter