News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would run this parade twice like they do Disneyland parades on occasion. Like once during the day and once at night. It think this parade would be a cool one to witness at night.

I'm sure they filmed this during evening testing.

yeah, even if not all the time, but during crowded times or when there are longer park hours and/or on weekends I think it would be great to run it twice ... sometimes tough to wait for a parade at 3pm in the heat of the summer

To be honest I would be happy if they just brought back Main Street Electrical Parade, I know not alot of people really liked it, but its better then nothing at night.
:earseek:My favorite Disney Parade thank you very much...Plus, I would keep MSEP at Disneyland and let Disneyland use it whenever they want to bring it back. Walt Disney World didn't treat that parade really well. It looked so much better when it had its run at Disneyland than it did the last couple years of the WDW run.

Granted, the MSEP "home" is at Disneyland. :)

Last edited:
NEWS

New Duffy Friend coming to Shanghai Disneyland in 2019

(rough translation from the post in Mandarin): “Quiet spoiler: cute Duffy will be welcoming his new friend. Start your annual pass with this information, and come and welcome TA together.”

i really hope "TA" stands for "Travel Agent" who is always up early trying to get discounts for the rest of them on their upcoming travels

https://tdrexplorer.com/new-duffy-friend-shanghai-disneyland/

NEWS

New Duffy Friend coming to Shanghai Disneyland in 2019

(rough translation from the post in Mandarin): “Quiet spoiler: cute Duffy will be welcoming his new friend. Start your annual pass with this information, and come and welcome TA together.”

i really hope "TA" stands for "Travel Agent" who is always up early trying to get discounts for the rest of them on their upcoming travels

https://tdrexplorer.com/new-duffy-friend-shanghai-disneyland/
Guess I need to make sure to have extra space in my bag for this one! I'm not Duffy obsessed, but both Cookie and Gelatoni are adorable, so I'm planning to get them when I visit Asia later this year! I will probably also end up with Olu whenever I visit Aulani! Hoping Ta is super cute too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter