News Round Up 2020

No but remaking more crap just for D+ isn't what most of us expected either. I enjoyed the original and I like Zac Efron, but as with most remakes, it doesn't need to be done.

And we don't need to get into that whole argument again but if they're (hollywoood not just dis) going to redo stuff could it at least be decent stuff? Or like Bill & Ted or the top gun sequel, same people almost makes sense to do them again and nostalgia almost makes it not a total money grab.

I know lots of stuff used to get redone, showboat, a star is born and others. But we also have yo remember that back then unless the movie was in the theatre you didn't get the chance to see it. Now I can watch any or all of the versions of a movie in one day if I want to. That's why I find it tired, boring and unnecessary especially for all these 80s movies.
They do remakes for the theaters too. I guess this doesn’t bother me at all.

Thats the entire company. Several of their parks are still closed and most were closed for Q2.

Edit to add:
SeaWorld San Diego is closed
Busch Williamsburg is only open for a festival but no rides.
SeaWorld San Antonio is open
SeaWorld Orlando is open
Busch Tampa is open
Sesame Place is open
Sea World Ohio still closed :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter