No Availability with AP site

U2FanHfx

DIS Veteran
I can't enter ANY dates for ANY resort and get availability! What gives?

Regs,

CJM

Maybe adding add'l rooms into the system or better pricing!?? Wouldn't THAT be nice! :cool1: (I was up late last night...still dreaming I think) :flower:

I couldn't get into the passholder site this morning. I sure hope there is something left by the time I get home!!

Arrrgh! I got up this morning, renewed our AP so we could book rooms, and no availability for me either! And there were tons of rooms just 10 hours ago! Hope they are just tinkering with the system.

I haven't been able to get in at all. I have my voucher and am entering the numbers that run along the top, is that correct? I have called Disney twice, noone knows what I am talking about.

I tried a few minutes ago for oct. same thing, no rooms at any of the resorts I checked, so I called and the CM said the system is down, try again in a few hours. Hopefully this is the problem

I already have a AAA rate for oct 20-23 so I guess that is going to be it for me. paying 421 total for 3 nights standard room.

Maybe they are adding for check-ins past 11/26. I sure hope so. I am currently at ASMo starting 11/27 for 61/night and want to see if it would be worth my while to book online.

Vic32 : I was able to get in with my voucher. I had to play with the numbers though. I don't know how your numbers are displayed but I had 2 double digit numbers at the end and I only entered the 2nd into the last field to gain access.

About 15 minutes ago, I was able to get quotes for BC, YC and CR for Thanksgiving week. Then is started giving me "NO availability". Wait, there was availability 5 minutes ago!! :badpc:

They must be tinkering.

Let's hope so anyway

Ok, got it to give me availability again, but then it wouldn't let me get past the "magical express" page. This is getting frustrating.

I am able to book 11/27 - 12/2 right now - which are my travel dates - but they are all showing up rack rate at this time.

So at least it is progress.

Mickey Fliers said:
Ok, got it to give me availability again, but then it wouldn't let me get past the "magical express" page. This is getting frustrating.

ME too!!! First, no avail...then suddenly, I'm in! And have a deal! I get to the Magical Express page and it comes back saying I don't have a valid TA id # and can't book! (Of course no where to this point have they asked for that info'n --- nor should they on this site...a definite glitch) No way to get around it I go back to try my dates again and start a new ressie...and it says no availability. Just have to give them a little more time...... :goodvibes

But I need to leave the house soon. This is maddening. :rolleyes:

ughh, this is driving me nuts! I wish the WDW website wasn't blocked here at work!! I don't know if I can wait till 5!

It looks like they've got the system down in order to add the Dec. dates. At least it's possible to pull up Dec. as a choice for check-in now. That bodes well for me since I'm looking for early Dec.

lillygator said:
ughh, this is driving me nuts! I wish the WDW website wasn't blocked here at work!! I don't know if I can wait till 5!

That's funny that it would be a blocked site. Must be a lot of Disneyaholics where you work.

But hey, I think you're being saved a lot of grief. One minute I'm in, next I'm not. One minute the rate for a mod is $121.50...then it's ~$105 but I get haulted before I'm able to book it!! then nothing again. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter