No more Resort Parking Fees for resort guests , effective now 👍

Well, expected some changes and NONE of these were on my BINGO card.

LOVE the free parking at resorts for all those that had to pay. That was the biggest scam ever, that land was paid for 50 years ago. At Disney hotel rates it should be free. 😮

AP needing no reservation after 2 pm. YEAH for those of us that arrive mid afternoon but are limited to how many reservations we can make AND for the locals who will be happy to have spontaneous visits with their wallets for dinner/drinks like they used to do!!

AP Photo Lenses, so pumped. We loved those and had so much fun but we don't buy Genie+ much because we go often and avoid busy times and weekends.

Genie+ with free ride photos ~ cost nothing but gains from Genie+ good move for Disney.

Last edited:
Yay! It’s about time. I understand that hotels in cities where parking is limited feel the need to charge, but Disney doesn’t have that issue. Most of the time, the resort lots are nowhere near full, especially the resorts which are not close to the parks. I’m thrilled about this.

Nice start, a great benefit for those who have cars! Now get rid of Genie+ and just build the cost into the next ticket price increase. Most people would never know and it would seem like a fantastic good will gesture and really give Disney some good "brownie points". Get $4 from everyone (ticket price increase) instead of $17 (average price of Genie+) from maybe 1/3 (who buy Genie+). They can spin it and say they have listened to all the guest feedback and will go back to the last version of free FastPass. One can can only hope...

I thought it was an April fools joke when I saw the article. So happy! We always drive since we are only a few hours away and this will be a big savings adding up all the days. I hated when they had started charging. Most places that charge and limited on space which Disney definitely is not. This is a great step in the right direction

Well now I wish I didn't tend to do split stays with Dolphin. Usually I'm only one or two nights at a WDW resort then move over to Dolphin, who has always charged parking.

Now get rid of or bump up the time for park hopping. I'd even like if it changed to noon instead of 2. You already pay more for hoppers, you should be able to get more use out of them.

I don't care one way or the other about ride photos since I never get them anyway.

Nice start, a great benefit for those who have cars! Now get rid of Genie+ and just build the cost into the next ticket price increase. Most people would never know and it would seem like a fantastic good will gesture and really give Disney some good "brownie points". Get $4 from everyone (ticket price increase) instead of $17 (average price of Genie+) from maybe 1/3 (who buy Genie+). They can spin it and say they have listened to all the guest feedback and will go back to the last version of free FastPass. One can can only hope...

So you want Disney to bake the price in and give EVERYONE Genie+? You'd never be able to book anything if that were the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter