No more Resort Parking Fees for resort guests , effective now đź‘Ť

Question?? I see that Disney's policy for parking at a resort if you're not staying on-property is stated as "Standard self-parking is complimentary for day Guests while they enjoy select dining, shopping, entertainment and recreation experiences at Disney Resort hotels."

I can see how this works for resorts that require ADRs or have entertainment (e.g. Hoop-Dee-Doo) as that is easy to confirm and has times attached to it, but what about resorts like POP? We have friends staying at POP and we are off-property at Flamingo Crossing. We intend to pick them up each day at POP to go to the parks. I assume its not a hassle to just drive in, pick-up and leave, but, what if we would rather take the Skyliner to HS instead of driving? Can we leave our car at POP for the day, without worry? Also, our friends won't have a vehicle, so their entitlement to free parking won't be used on another car? Any ideas on the best way to share the use of the car during the day and avoid hassle/fees from Disney (resort or parks)?
I agree with above. Just have them tell the guard your name (the primary guest on the reservation) and room number. The guard may or may not ask for photo ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter