No wonder I'm single; I'm a Disney dork

No, these are my local boys. :teeth: Two sweet gay boys who we've "adopted" as our sons. They get the biggest kick out of introducing us to their friends as their "Moms." :teeth:

But about those margaritas... one is a barkeep. :teeth: :teeth:

20 and 22 huh? Thats a little young for me. :rotfl2: I think my youngest age cut off would be 27ish. But anywho, keep your ears open.

I like them young but I think that'd be too young for me too. Of course, it all depends on the person. I've met some 22 yo's who are more mature and have their act together better than a 35 yo.

Here's a example of my hobby. Anyone know where and what the circle is at the top of the pic? And don't cheat. :surfweb: :lmao:

ULT.jpg

That, my friend, would be a compass. The "N" indicates North. :)

:rotfl2:

Ha Ha, silly. The circle in the top center. :rolleyes1

The previous pic was taken around 1995. Here is a pic of the same area as it looks today. The "circle" was Epcot Center's Ultralight Flightpark and was privately owned by the Walt Disney World Company. The flightpark was used to launch aircraft for the "Skylaidescope" show at Epcot in the mid 1980's. The flightpark is no longer there and the area is now occupied by Disney's unfinished section of the Pop Century Resort.

ULT2.jpg

Very cool. It's neat to see how they changed the form of the lake too.

ROFL about the compass comment! I think there are plenty of people out there who like Disney as much as you do; you just haven't met the right one. Would you consider dating me? Sure I'm technically female, but dh says I let my legs get hairy enough to pass for a man.:rotfl2:

Hmm I thought all of the Disney lovin' dorks flocked to Orlando like geese. Who knew? :confused3 :laughing:

Oh I have about 200 pics that are from the late 60's, 70's, and 80's..... I think one of the fave things to do is when I find an old vintage pic, I take one now of that same area. So its like a then - and - now.

I like that idea, and I don't think having a hobby makes you a dork.

Maybe you are using Disney as an excuse for not getting dates? :confused3 I know if someone told me they loved Disney on a first date I might propose then and there. :laughing:

Maybe you are using Disney as an excuse for not getting dates? :confused3 I know if someone told me they loved Disney on a first date I might propose then and there. :laughing:

I would love if on a first date they told me they were a Disney fan, I would for sure pursue a second date :-) Heck that would quickly put them in the "maybe go to bed with" catagory :-)

I would love if on a first date they told me they were a Disney fan, I would for sure pursue a second date :-) Heck that would quickly put them in the "maybe go to bed with" catagory :-)

It's different when you live 25 minutes away from WDW though.

Maybe!?!?!:lmao:
Like there's a "maybe" list. :lmao:

Honey we know there's only the "for sure" list -
and it's filled out IN INK!
:flower3:

Let's just say if I met someone who said they were OBSESSED w/ Disney then yes I probably would be in bed with them. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter