No wonder I'm single; I'm a Disney dork

I bit the bullet and bought tickets. I look at it this way.... MNSSHP and MVMCP happens each year. And Hoop-de-Do is on going, but Harambe Nights is something new to experience.

Oh believe me, I was so tempted to make a return trip this summer for Harambe Nights. I would have loved to be there for Viola Davis's night.

I'll actually be in the World this Thursday the 8th through Monday the 12th if anybody is down there and would like to meet up.

jtishere said:
Oh believe me, I was so tempted to make a return trip this summer for Harambe Nights. I would have loved to be there for Viola Davis's night.

I'll actually be in the World this Thursday the 8th through Monday the 12th if anybody is down there and would like to meet up.

You and me both. Going end of september and was tempted to re-plan my whole trip just to catch Viola Davis narrate at Harambe Nights. Sigh... maybe next time. AND maybe not solo lol.

TJM,

I just read your very first post and no, you're not the only one. DL and WDW pretty much consume all of my time and without them, I'd be quite bored. I'm not single, but if my relationship does end, I'll probably have the same wonders as you; if I'll ever find someone who shares the same obsessions. It's cool, trust me. ;)

TJM, I just read your very first post and no, you're not the only one. DL and WDW pretty much consume all of my time and without them, I'd be quite bored. I'm not single, but if my relationship does end, I'll probably have the same wonders as you; if I'll ever find someone who shares the same obsessions. It's cool, trust me. ;)

:-)

It's "family days" time again! Honestly, I'm not even going this year. I've gotten bored walking around the parks and resorts solo the past few weeks. I need to take a weekend off.

Gee whiz, I really need another DW weekend! Went down for 24hr MK event in May and still having withdrawals! Been feeling nostalgic lately and watched some cool videos of Horizons and World of Motjon before Disney reimagineered them. I know things must change but I really miss those attractions. Cool site named LostEPCOT.com has some interesting stuff. Thanks to all for the vintage website info. Love stepping back in time every so often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter