"Non-popular" attractions

Carousel of Progress, Spaceship Earth(I love history), Tiki Room(if I can ever find the time to make it in there again). I keep saying one of these trips I'm going to go longer than I usually do just so I can spend more time at some of the ones that generally get passed over when time is limited.

I'm so glad to see the Country Bears getting some love in here!! I would have never, ever planned to see that one, but we were caught in a particularly heavy storm one day and had taken refuge on the porch/ entrance. My son (8 at the time), sister and I decided to go in. My sister and I laughed way, waaayyy too hard at the show, while also laughing about my son's obvious non amusement! It was a real highlight of our trip. Rarely do we have a conversation without one of us singing " Blood on the ground"! Being raised in a rural Texas town, we pretty much recognized every one of those characters! :P

Another American Adventure fan!

Also, PeopleMover, Spaceship Earth, Hall of Presidents, loved Ellen!

I LOVE this thread! It shows there are many pure Disney things to do that don't require Fast Passes and planning commando style to get them in.

So unofficially, Tiki Room and the People Mover are the two most popular unpopular attractions.

They both happen to be on our list for our July trip.

Last edited:
Oh yeah - I forgot about the Gran Fiesta Tour. We love the Mexico pavilion in Epcot too. That ride is fun, even if it is a little hokey.

I'm so glad to see the Country Bears getting some love in here!! I would have never, ever planned to see that one, but we were caught in a particularly heavy storm one day and had taken refuge on the porch/ entrance. My son (8 at the time), sister and I decided to go in. My sister and I laughed way, waaayyy too hard at the show, while also laughing about my son's obvious non amusement! It was a real highlight of our trip. Rarely do we have a conversation without one of us singing " Blood on the ground"! Being raised in a rural Texas town, we pretty much recognized every one of those characters! :P
Haha! My girls still sing "Tears will be the chaser for your wine"!

Mine were from our last quick trip last week were Tiki Room (nothing like seeing it with your granddaughter who was amazed with the Birds!!) and Hall of Presidents I have been doing since I was little. I also love the American Adventure in Epcot I love that song at the end.

We love to ride the Magic Carpets a few times while we are in Adventureland: the kaleidokids can never get enough of trying to get the camels to squirt us!

Carousel of Progress. It is nostalgic for me as I saw it at the '64 World's Fair.

After that is Tiki Room. DW hates it so we don't see it very often.

Philharmagic is a must do on every MK visit. Does the train count as "non-popular"? I love to ride the train.

We don't get to the Studios very often these days but One Man's Dream is one of my favorites. And Muppet 3D.

In Epcot, Living with the Land, though it has been pretty busy lately. And the American Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter