Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

I started getting them again about 2 days ago and so far I'm still getting them.

I've not been getting them either, is there something I need to do differently in my set up?

Oh good it's not just me. I was going to do a post about this and thought I'd check out the tech thread ( my first time here:wave: ) hope they get it fixed soon.

duh me didn't read down on the page and jumped on with someone else looking for answers. I can't remember the last time that I got a notification it's been that long.

Do you guys have MSN or hotmail? I have read those no longer get email notifications. I have MSN. I have ne clue what to do about it though, and I have PM'd Alex and recieved no reply, of course.

Do you guys have MSN or hotmail? I have read those no longer get email notifications. I have MSN. I have ne clue what to do about it though, and I have PM'd Alex and recieved no reply, of course.

I have MSN. Why would it matter?:confused3 Oh well keep me psoted if you hear anything. I am getting use to not getting them but I would still prefer to get the emails.

you guys that are now getting email notifications, do you have MSN? we are not getting notifications -tho we used to - any advice? what accounts to you have? I have a Verizon account - would that work? any advice is appreciated - thank you!

I switched to an yahoo email account and am getting notifications now. What a pain though. It's a shame I can't get them in my main account that I use for everything! And I get a zillion SPAM in my yahoo account, so I guessI need to play with the settings a bit.

I have hotmail. I am going to switch and see what happens. I'll report back

Just changed to other e-mail that is provided through our cable company and I am now getting the notifications

Ok, I switched to Yahoo and got notifications, UP until this afternoon. Nothing again NOW! Are other Yahoo email accounts still gettting theirs?

Same thing happened to me. I'm not getting them again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter