Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

Add me back on the list of receiving notifications and since yesterday - nothing. :sad2:

add me back into the group :sad2: Everything was back to normal, then all of a sudden yesterday I realized I wasn't getting emails again. :confused3

I switched to a yahoo address and it worked for a few days but now its not working either...

I have a yahoo account and I was getting the notification emails just fine, but last night I stopped getting them. :confused: I really hope this is fixed soon.

I run my own mail server, via a business-class connection. I haven't even received a connection from mail.disboards.com in two days, so its not like I'm blocking it as spam or anything.

I have not switched server have aol mail and have not been getting any notifications for the past 2 days...just wondering what's up?

I was having problems, they got fixed and then again, now no updates!!! What's up.

My e-mails stopped arriving in my Yahoo account sometime yesterday. Now I just go to my UserCP and see what thread have new posts in them, still liked getting the e-mails much better though.

Just want to have this thread as part of my subscribed ones since I too haven't been getting notifications. I figure now I can check my User CP to get to this thread easier to see when the issue gets resolved.

Add me to the list of people who aren't getting any thread notifications for the past 2-3 days. :sad1:

This happened after the system was upgraded. Is there something I need to do? I can get into some of the other forums but I miss the New posts threads.

Yup, I am a yahoo user and it is happening to me too! It had just been fixed before the servers changed and now I'm back to no email alerts! Sigh :sad1:

Add me to the list to! I thought I was going crazy! Does anyone know when this will be fixed? Or not at all? I miss my notifications! :sad1:

Me too, STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Altough I've gone through the main boards alot more lately!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter