Not thrilled with FL Tours

Bucketfoot

Mouseketeer
Wasn’t very happy with the service from FL Tours this trip. On pickup the driver did not meet us at baggage claim and did nothing to help with bringing the bags to the car. He also pulled up pretty far away from where we got off the elevator at the pickup level.

On our return this morning I had to help load our luggage into the car and we while minor we had to be the ones to relocate an unnecessary car seat so someone could sit there.

This was nothing like our previous trips with them and will definitely have us looking at different options in the future.

Wasn’t very happy with the service from FL Tours this trip. On pickup the driver did not meet us at baggage claim and did nothing to help with bringing the bags to the car. He also pulled up pretty far away from where we got off the elevator at the pickup level.

On our return this morning I had to help load our luggage into the car and we while minor we had to be the ones to relocate an unnecessary car seat so someone could sit there.

This was nothing like our previous trips with them and will definitely have us looking at different options in the future.
I don't think the driver controls where he can park.

I believe the airport requires all permitted vehicles offer meet n greet.

I might have left the luggage, sit inside the vehicle and wait for the driver to load the bags. Maybe not, I might have loaded the bags without thinking about it.

A driver that doesn’t handle my bags is a driver who shouldn't expect a good tip

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter