Nov 25-Dec 2

I still think thats a great picture of you. While you are speaking to your tribal elders about my cocktail, could you mention that it would be nice if they wax before entering the hot tub....Thanks.
040818.hairy.man.jpg

Not yet!! I still haven't planned all of my park days yet!! I'm starting to stress out!! As a newbie to all of this, I may just have a nervous breakdown before I get there!! DH, DS16, and DD11 - think I have lost my mind!!!:yay:

They know you have bugs.

Yes, I do. I love them... They are a great source of protein.

I am beginning to. It has now cooled down enough that I can start packing my summer stuff. Hopefully it stays cool.

What are you doing to pass the time? It's killing me.

I'm with you. I had to wait for the weather to cool down so we could start packing the summer gear. I still need to do another load of laundry to get the last couple pairs of shorts and capris washed.

I've been making a few (iron-on) t-shirts for us to take and I'm cross-stitching sweatshirts for hubby and I. (And our office is in the process of moving, so I've been working some overtime which a-passes the time and b-gives me some extra spending $$.)

Hi everyone!

I have our airfare booked, just have to pick out our resort-
we are still deciding between the Poly, Animal Kingdom Lodge or Wilderness Lodge. We'll be there from Nov 21 through the 28th :)

Is anyone else going through the Third Annual Mousketeer Meet?

Hi everyone!

I have our airfare booked, just have to pick out our resort-
we are still deciding between the Poly, Animal Kingdom Lodge or Wilderness Lodge. We'll be there from Nov 21 through the 28th :)

Is anyone else going through the Third Annual Mousketeer Meet?

There is availability al all of those resorts?

Hmmmmm...I thought WL and Poly were booked solid Nov. 25-Dec 2. I hope you get what you want!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter