Nov 25-Dec 2

We were at POR. Loved the hotel and would stay there again. Overall the crowds seemed a bit larger than the same week 2 years ago, but it was still more than very managable. Only REALLY had to use FastPass a few times.

Our highlights: EMH, MVMCP on thurs, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace (kids had an AWESOME time at each), riding RnRC 4 times and EE 4 times.

Bad: My camera fell 3 minutes after walking into the lobby, lens first onto the ceramic tile floor. Everything looked to be good, but 4 days later the front of the lens fell off. Its still under warrantee, but I don't know if that will be covered. I"ll be sending it in next week. Luckily I brought along a backup lens.

Great trip. Great week. Didn't want to leave. Especially after coming home to 20ºF weather and snow! YUK!

I think I took around 3000 pictures. I'm still going through them and converting them to jpegs. I hope to be done by tomorrow and have the good ones uploaded to photobucket soon there after.

Here are a few if anyone is interested:
DRD_0394.jpg

the castle right after the end of Wishes:
DRD_0444.jpg

DRD_0518.jpg

DRD_0549.jpg

DSC_9958.jpg

DSD_0237.jpg

DSD_0278.jpg

DSD_0279.jpg

Beautiful photos!! Iam so jealous! I know I had some great shots on our camera!:mad: The one and only green mickey head I saw was on a bus from POFQ/POR. The guy had it in a luggage tag. I didn't want to shout across the bus, I thought I'd wait till we got off, but the guy disappeared in the crowd. Maybe that was you, do you have a dark haired wife and a daughter?

Nope that wasn't me. I forgot to bring along my LGM's. I did see one woman in the POR gift shop, but I was doing my thing and also wasn't in the best of moods at the time, my feet hurt, I was hot, thursty and hungry and wasn't in the mood for talking.

I did meet up with 3 other Dis'ers. 1 I've already met up with a few times this year. We went to high school together and did some photo shoots at a few baseball games over the summer. He and his DD were at MK on our first night. I also met up with 2 other photo board regulars. It was nice to put a face to a screen name.

I'm very sorry to hear about your camera. That really does suck. I feel for you. Did you try lost and found, maybe the people who picked it up turned it in. Its worth a shot.

We have been in contact with lost and found constantly since it happened. I went to the POR gift shop. I think I was there in the late morning one day. I had LGMHs hanging on my backpack and a pin. If it was me, I appreciate you not talking to me. My DH was crabby alot on this trip, so one more crabby guy might have pushed me over the edge!:scared1: :rotfl:

Wre we at Disney November 24-December 3rd. We drove down thanksgiving night from PA, slept over in SC, then got there friday. We spent 9 nights in a six bedroom house at Windsor Hills and then took the autotrain home. We visited all four parks plus the MVMCP. We had myself, DH, six kids, 2 Grands, 2 aunts and an uncle.

Our favorites:
Windsor Hills ( loved the private poool, resort pools and movie theater)
Autotrain- really fun and comfortable!
Norway Princess Breakfast
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Candlelight Processional
Finding Nemo Musical
Everest, TOT, Rocking Roller Coaster (not for me, but my DH and older kids went over and over)
Christmas Party, especially the parade
Soaring
Suprisingly, innoventions! The hands on activities were a big hit at the end of the trip.
Seeing Kelly Ripa at Tony's

Things we didnt like-
Crowds- suprisingly heavy some nights
Crystal Palace- too loud
Spaceship Earth was closed
Commisary burgers at MGM- YUCK
Honney I shrunk the audience and Imagination ride- both need updating, I think.
Turtle Talk with crush- kind of scary trying to corral your kids at the end.

ALL in all, a great trip! Weather was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter