~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....COMPLETED!!!

I would say that one is lost, Patsy.
I will try getting in touch with sender again. I have tried twice but she has not picked up the PMS.

I still haven't heard back from original sender......if nothing today (in the mail or from her), I will look for elves :(

I'm sorry to report that no socks have walked their way to me yet. The only thing that I can think of is that they somehow got stuck in customs for some reason. Hopefully they will show up by Friday or Monday.

I received two pairs of socks today from Princess Nikki. One pair of grey/pink/black argyle and a pair of grey with pink toes and pink around the top. Thanks Princess Nikki!

You're so welcome!! :goodvibes

Oh, and I found great socks at Kohl's. There were some cute ones at Target too. I wish I had bought some when I was there, but Magic Kingdom had awesome socks too.

DD got the following from Princess_nicki,
I hope I get everthing I left the list at home
4 pack of cute ankle sock- pinks and purples
a pair of easter socks with eggs
3 pack of princess lip gloss
a packet of princess rings and sticker earrings
and I think there was something else but I can not remember

DD is special needs and she goes through stages of only wearing certain colors and she just started with pink and so those socks will come in handy
Thanks

Woohoo! My packages have arrived and I think everyone is pleased! :lovestruc
I'm glad you liked everything!

Can I participate in this for the next go-round?
:)

Watch for the next one....probably next winter.
Everyone is welcome to join in.
There is an index at the top of the page that will list dates of exchanges as we know them.

Hope we hear that those last 2 arrive today ::yes::

If not, and I still have not heard from the original sender. then we will get others to send. It has been long enough.

Hi Nancy, sorry to report to you that no socks have walked their way to me yet. Have a great day!

Trish

Okay...I will get the info to the elves and we will get started on that process.
Sorry for the long wait......new ones will be coming.
Thanks for your patience.

A big thank :hug: you to the 2 elves that will be sending out to
BELLEDOZER and
mommytotwo's DD

One elf package went out yesterday....hope to hear that the other has gone out soon.

One "extra" elf package was delivered yesterday, so hope someone checks in with us soon and tells us about it ::yes::

my dd got an elf package yesterday, thanks to the mystery elf. She got 3- 3pks of socks, princess, dora and monkeys, a hannah montana guitar lip gloss, and valentine candy. she loved evrything inlcuding the lip gloss that she kept coming into my room while I am in bed sick:sick: and putting it on my lips.

Glad to hear it arrived, Kim.
Hope you are feeling better.

(thank you to the elf (pennst8r) :hug: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter