November '08 ~ What Do You Mean It's Over? Should we plan another???

well all packed up and ready for the flight tomorrow! of course our airport's computers went down for an hour today - please pray/send good vibes that there is no command performance tomorrow! (that would nmake us miss our connecting flight tomorrow!) :scared1: hope to meet a lot of you at the World!!!

2 days! :cool1: :cool1:
2 days until we are there. I am so excited. Will begin packing tonight. Oh, I have so much to do.

5 days for me!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Also, my boss just gave me the ok to take all of Tuesday (our departure day) off instead of half a day! Yea!!!!!

I start doing laundry and packing this weekend because Sunday and Monday are busy days!

Kristin

We're leaving at 5:00 today! Hopefully everything goes smoothly with packing up the car! Have a great trip everyone!:cool1:

6 days until our 12 day Disney trip!
I'm pretty much starting to lose it. We're spending 2 out of every 3 of the next 18 days in Disney!
Well, 12 days from now we may try to have a second breakfast at Kona, though with the long day just passed, we may sleep somewhat more greedily. Then it's an up-for-grabs day. Maybe Epcot? Some time at Blizzard Beach? Who knows. What I do know is that we're having dinner at Le Cellier around 6.00, preceded, of course, by the entertainment of dozens of people assailing the hostess because they're unable to walk up for a table! After that, we're thinking that we'll either watch Illuminations, or possibly head over the the California Grill for some cocktails and the special party Wishes. Or we may just have a late swim. Ah, freedom.....

We leave tomorrow. We should arrive in Tampa about this time tomorrow night and drive to Orlando mid-day. I haven't packed a lick and I have to work most of tomorrow!!

I'm on it after ER tonight LOL:happytv:

Oh and it's snowing where I live. I hope it stops tomorrow. It was DS first snow!! What a week this will be for him.:banana:

We leave tomorrow!
:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
In about 14 hours, and I haven't started packing yet.:scared1:
I am still making clothes for the kids.
Will probably pull an all nighter. DH will be driving anyway.
Just get on I-10 and head East!:thumbsup2

We left at 3:30pm Thursday. We are in the mountians of West Virginia right now, it's snowy! The roads arn't bad though, or we'd stop. We will be in Florida by early afternoon if all goes well and enjoy an afternoon at the beach before heading to Disney on Saturday. Have safe and wonderful trips everyone....

Ok, I have a question: has anyone used Disney Travel to book their entire vacation? I did this time, and I do have my paperwork. I'm just not sure how it works. When we get to the airport, I have one slip that shows my flight times and passengers. Do I show that to get my boarding passes? Do I show it when I check my luggage? I've done e-tickets before but not this. Any help we be appreciated. We leave in 4 days!

Thanks,
Kristin

We leave in less than an hour. Wanted to check here one more time before packing the laptop. Everyone have a safe trip and look for us and say hello!
See you in the World!:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Nine more days! Just checked the 10 day forecast for Orlando and it is supposed to be 74 and sunny. A great change from cold and snowy here at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter