November '08 ~ What Do You Mean It's Over? Should we plan another???

We just got back on Sunday. We had an awesome trip!!! We went to the first MVMCP of the year, and it was great. We got to see the castle lights go on. We also watched the Christmas parade. We got lots and lots of cookies and hot chocolate.

It was a lot colder than I expected, so I was glad I packed jeans. I also was glad I packed hats and gloves because we used them every night.

We went to Blizzard Beach on the one warm day we had our first week. There was nobody there.

Our Grand Gathering Wishes Cruise was great. We had people give us their Dream Fastpasses twice.

We didn't really wait in line for anything. Especially at night when the temps. went down. One night at AK, my kids rode Kali River Rapids 12 times in a row. One night at DHS, there was nobody in line for Toy Story Mania. It was during Fantasmic. We rode it 3 times in a row. I would say that most the time we just walked on rides.

We had some great character interactions. One was in Epcot, where my twins got to walk all over the Future World area of Epcot with Chip and Dale. My oldest DS got picked for the Jack Sparrow pirate training. Only 4 kids were picked at first. The first three got to fight swords with Mac the other pirate. Then Jack Sparrow said my son could fight swords with him.

We loved our stay at ASMusic.

We had a great time!!!

Ok, I'm all packed. :yay: Now the next four days are going to go soooooo slow! This time Saturday, we'll be at WDW!!!! :banana: The BEST part of it all? The kids STILL don't know! I don't want to tell them where we're going until we are sitting at the terminal waiting to board the plane. I can't believe I've been able to keep this a secret from them for a year!

Getting real close! Just 2 days until our 12 day trip!
12 days from now, we're getting up early to be at the Animal Kingdom's rope drop. We'll try to get a couple things in (or maybe just one), and then we're having breakfast with Donald at 10.00! Then more Animal Kingdom, after which I'm considering Epcot (or perhaps an afternoon swim). Then it's Potato Wrapped Red Snapper time! Flying Fish at 7.15, followed by a goodbye to the Magic Kingdom, which is open until midnight. Then it's the sad music on the bus back to the Beach Club.....:sad1:

We have 3 sleeps plus if I'm lucky 4 hours of sleep before our taxi picks us up at 3:45am on Saturday morning :yay:! We, scratch that I, have tons to do before we go and the cases are still not fully packed :scared: although everything is washed and dry so it's just putting it all together now! I can't wait to get to the Pop, my DBF Kev and I have a bet what song will be playing when we get off the ME bus. I say "Lolli Pop" and Kev thinks it'l be White Christmas, like last time :goodvibes. Everybody please hope that I get those 4 hours sleep on our last evening, otherwise I'll be up for 2 days! I've never managed to sleep on a plane before :).

This is great reading about everyone's trips and feeling the excitement of those about to leave. :goodvibes

I finally did a TR and posted it. Everyone had a great time.

You are so lucky! We leave Friday and I have a TON of stuff to do!!!! I can't decide what to pack- the forcast keeps changing!!! Have fun and a safe trip!:thumbsup2

4 more days and I can't wait! I'm about half packed because I can't decide what I will need with the weather the way it is. I will probably just pack a little of everything.

1 day until our 12 day Disney extravaganza!!!!!
12 days from now.... well, we're waking up, having breakfast, maybe swimming for a bit, and then taking the Magical Express back to the airport, complete with its manipulative sad-to-be-leaving music. :sad2:
But that's 12 days from now! 12 HOURS from now our flight departs! We're going to Disney World!!!!!!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

How do ya do?

IT'S TIME TO GO TO DISNEY!!!!!

Pretty good, sure as you're born.

Or, in other words: ZERO more wakeups!

Our flight leaves in < 2 hours. In < 6 hours, we'll be on the Magical Express, on our way to WDW!!!! :)

WooHoo! were leaving for the airport in a half hour!!!!! Have fun to everyone else whos going! And Happy Thanksgiving!!!
:jumping1: :jumping1: pixiedust: :cheer2: pixiedust: :cheer2: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Whooohoooo!!! I am heading to the world in the morning! FINALLY.....:santa: party:

Can you believe it's finally here????

I went to bed about 7pm tonite and am now up having a midnight snack. Hopefully I'll be able to fall back asleep. then I'm up at 3am to head out! Have a safe trip everyone who's headed to the World!

just got back - awesome time! cried on the Magical Express even though we are going back in a month...sick as a dog last night and one other night on the trip but still fun.

how do you do a trip report? hey to all those recovering from Disney withdrawals and have a good trip to those going...going...gone!

I just typed up my trip report from memory during our ride home. I've read a few and most are done similarly. Just scan the TR board and type yours out however you're comfortable. Be sure to let us know when it's posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter