November 2014 Challenge - Giving Thanks for Memories

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Wow its already November, the countdown to Christmas has started!

You know our drill all pages 6 x 6 and larger will count towards your goal if you decide to make one!

Have fun scrapping all your wonderful memories!

Total scrapped :343

Scrappers and Goals:

mommy2mrb - 75 pages
concertkatie - 20 pages
OrangeBirdGirl - 30 pages
PrincessNancy96 - 75 pages
DisneyBelle99 - 20 pages
maybeecatlady - 20 pages
poppins2000 - 20 pages
mgrace 79 - 30 pages
imthemamahere - 5 pages
bernardandmissbianca - ??

pages completed:

mommy2mrb - 88 :flower3:
concertkatie - 32 :flower3:
DisneyBelle99 - 20 :flower3:
OrangeBirdGirl - 34 :flower3:
maybeecatlady - 6
mgrace79 - 34 :flower3:
poppins2000 - 14
princessnancy96 - 62 :cheer2:
Bernardandmissbianca - 55

leader :cheer2:
goal met :flower3:

My goal this month will be 30 pages.

I've been in a scrapping slump lately and just found this sub-forum so I'm glad to have a challenge to try to complete! DH will be gone next weekend and I hope to get a lot done then.

Why is the goal listed in red? I saw Katie put hers that way.

-Nicole

We just try to put our goal number in a color so our hostess sees it... (just to give a change of color pace..)

Then we try to use a color of your choice for the pages completed just so the hostess sees the numbers.. sometimes we read through and miss numbers and they don't get add for a while.. it's just something to help the hostess...

Glad to have you aboard!!!

Lisa- I am in for a goal of 75 this month... but I hope to have more.. I have several projects that have to be finish this month!!!

I'll be back on the board tomorrow to record my first numbers!!! Tomorrow is a total scrapping day!!!

Managed to get 11 pages done today! Finished my January Jamaica trip... now I'm somewhere in April. Guess I have to double check if I used 3 of anything on the pages for the challenge! If not I'll keep it in mind on future layouts.

Please put me down for 20 this month.
2 pages done today. Oh, guess it was yesterday, after midnight here. Don't forget to turn the clocks back ( if it applies to you).

I haven't been doing so good in meeting my goals but I'm going to try again. :)

Please put me down for 20. Thank you!

Since we will be traveling for two weeks this month, just put me down for 20. Hopefully I can do more!

Becky

Welcome everyone! got all your goals and pages already completed updated! good luck to all on making your goals!

I finished 12 pages over the weekend.

I have 10 pages finished so far.

I'm finishing up our SoCal vacation from last fall. Hopefully with this challenge the album is finished. I just have San Diego Zoo and Seaworld to go.

I have 10 pages finished so far.

I'm finishing up our SoCal vacation from last fall. Hopefully with this challenge the album is finished. I just have San Diego Zoo and Seaworld to go.

always so good to have a finished album!

I completed another mini album for LSS project - 14 pages

updated to here!

I only finished 4 pages this weekend, so my total for November is at 14 (previously reported 10).

I thought i'd get more done with DH gone this weekend but ended up doing other stuff.

So I only completed 2 pages this weekend. Thinking this isn't going to be a good scrapbooking month. :(

don't be so hard on yourselves ladies, each page completed is a step in the right direction! :banana: keep plugging away ::yes:::goodvibes:yay:

updated to here!

I'd like to join this month. Please put me down for 30. I've done 5 pages today.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm hoping to scrap 5 pages in November - and even that low number might be over-estimating my ability this month! But I really would like to scrap at least some of my brand-new Disney pics from the trip we just took. :)

Happy scrapping, everyone!

November is already half over but I'd still like to join in - I'll try for 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter