November 28, 2004

Time is ticking away and it still seems like we will have a pretty quiet ship! I can't believe that it is next month that we leave! Disney on Ice is coming to our town the first week of november so we are going to suprise the girls with tickets to get us all more excited for the cruise!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Like we need to be more excited!:tongue: Talk to you all soon!

do you live in the b'ham area? we are going to disney on ice nov.3. it is a suprise to my niece, who is joining usat wdw, but not on the cruise.

Originally posted by aunt2brant
do you live in the b'ham area? we are going to disney on ice nov.3. it is a suprise to my niece, who is joining usat wdw, but not on the cruise.

No, We live in Washington. I looked at the dates and it is Nov 12 that we will go. We went last year and saw the Princess on Ice. It was so great that we are so excited to go back. This year it is 100 years of magic. Which one are you going to ?

Well I am not sure which one it is...it is on Nov. 3 and my 4 year old niece sees the advertisement and begs to go everytime. We are taking her, but she does not know yet (she probably will not find out until we are on our way-same as DW about a month later ). My mother still does not know about the cruise or DW and she is going to Disney on Ice too, and her b-day party is on the 19th, only about 2 weeks after it....I am hoping that it gets her into disney mode!!!!

I hope your kids will enjoy it...my parents always took us to disney on ice when we were kids and we always loved it...we felt like it was bringing DW (a piece of it) to us.

::MinnieMo

Hi we will be on this cruise too. My daughter and granddaughter and myself are getting very excited :Pinkbounc

:wave: Hope to see you all there:wave2:

Originally posted by mousewoman
::MinnieMo

Hi we will be on this cruise too. My daughter and granddaughter and myself are getting very excited :Pinkbounc

:wave: Hope to see you all there:wave2:

Welcome to the cruise!! I am suprised we don't have more people. How old is your granddaughter?

Just checking in to see if anyone new is going to be joining us. Less than six weeks away now!

Does anyone have docs yet? I saw on the main board that some of the 11/27 cruisers received docs on Monday. Just curious.

I agree Baileyboy, we should all be upgraded to concierge based on the minimal amount of posts on this thread!

Originally posted by TiggerKing
I can't believe no one is going on this cruise. Maybe people just don't like me because I am a republican?

Hi:wave2: I just sent you a PM, Tiggerking!! and we are joining you guys and we are republicans !!! LOL!!

WHEW!!! I was beginning to WONDER if any other disboarders were going!!I didn't see this forum til today!! My DD11 is already e mailing to another girl her age who is going on this cruise which they met through here. Anyone have a boy same age as mine...DS7??

I am in SPH 5520 and main dining seating....am awaiting for my docs!!

Hope to meet you all!!!

Oh i doubt they will upgrade me since i am already in SPH, but one can hope!!! Would love to have a verandah!!!

Melinda

Hi Everyone!

We haven't received our docs yet but we are anxiously awaiting them!

Melinda,
I have a DD7 but she is VERY shy, so chances are she wouldn't talk.

I can't belive how fast time is flying by. Any of you starting to pack?

Talk to you all soon,

Wendy :wave2:

Hi Wendy

I haven't actually started to pack my suitcase but I do have lots of stuff in a corner all ready to be packed in my suitcase!!!!

Only 32 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine

P.S. Talked to my travel agent this week and he informed me that the documents should be arriving soon. I can't wait!!!!

What travel agencies did you folks use? We used CostCo. I haven't even considered calling about docs, but I did let DW know to keep an eye out at the front door for the big brown truck!

We may actually have to plan a DIS meet since we seem to be picking people up on here. Anyone up for it?

We booked through DU and they said that Disney sends them directly to us. She also said it could be as close to 2 weeks before. I hope it is soon though I can't wait to hold them. It makes it all seem real.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I booked our trip through the CAA (the Canadian equivalent of AAA). I specifically requested my cruise documents early as we will be driving to Florida from Canada and I want to ensure that everything is in order and that we have the necessary paperwork. I'm a little paranoid (sp?) as this is our first cruise and I want to ensure we have all our paperwork well before we have to leave.

Elaine

Elaine,
if you wish, you can call DCL and see if the doc's is in the mail already...I had the same situation a few years ago when we left 3 weeks before the cruise and DCL made arrangements to be sure that my doc's went in the mail in a timely fashion.

Any ideas for a Dismeet??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter