November 28, 2004

Sounds great Melinda. I think our Spa reservations for that day are for 9:30 right now. Do you know what the hours are for the brunch?

Bob, too

10:30 to 12:30...

You need to make ressies as soon as you get on board.... It gets filled up fast!!

How about we shoot for 11:30 ressies? That should give DW and I enough time to recover from our spa treatments and get decent to make it to the restaurant.

BTW, you need to post something on my thread on the main board about "You know you spend too much time on the DIS boards when..." Actually, most of the "Ship of Fools" group should be posting since they all appear to be on here too much (just like me)!

11:30 is perfect!!!

Perhaps i will see you at the port...

I will drop the kids off before lunch so they can have lunch with the clubs kids.

Oh, the ship of fools are indeed the fools allright!! Feel free to lurk and post in any time though!! i guess you notice how many pages we had chatted since April!! One of the disboarder even had to write an index to find a certain subject!!!

Hey Melinda,

Trust me...I'm not over here to trash you!! I'm too lazy to read this whole thread so I'll just ask...Are you going to be at the Port the night before this cruise? Since we leave the day before you on the Magic, was wondering if you would be there watching the Magic leave. I'm guessing you won't...probably coming from WDW on Sunday!
Bob

Ok, Bob, but you are skating on thin ice!!!I will be watching you!!! Lurkers are troublemakers!!! Why just you didn't ask me on the fools forum instead???? HUH?? HUH???

I will be in WDW from Wed 24th to Sun 28th...I won't get to the port til that sunday morning...Funny, i thought the same thing and i would have love to meet you before you debark.

Yeah Same here....I can't beleive we still haven't got them!!

:mad:

From what I understand, they will leave them...no signature required. I recall reading where some DISers actually had them left out in the rain (no covered area), so that is my basis of information.

Hope everyone else is getting as excited as I am. I REALLY need a vacation right now!

My TA wrote me yesterday said she called and checked w/DCL
on Doc status. Especially for us since we leave for FL on the 17th.
They told her they are printed but not stuffed yet this AM.
They expect to have them in the mail this afternoon or Tomorrow
(Nov 3rd) she said if I don't have them by Friday Morning to
email her and she will call again...so I guess they should be here
by the weekend....Hoping....

Thanks for the update Melisa! Keeping our fingers and toes crossed here!

Originally posted by MELISAZACK
My TA wrote me yesterday said she called and checked w/DCL
on Doc status. Especially for us since we leave for FL on the 17th.
They told her they are printed but not stuffed yet this AM.
They expect to have them in the mail this afternoon or Tomorrow
(Nov 3rd) she said if I don't have them by Friday Morning to
email her and she will call again...so I guess they should be here
by the weekend....Hoping....

Interesting!!! this is the 1st time that i am getting the doc's much later than usual.

21 days and counting. The juices are flowing. I even had a dream the other night about our couple's massages. Of course, I had to tell the therapist that we were supposed to be in a couple's room. Something is ALWAYS wrong in my dreams about the cruise, even when it is something relaxing like the massage!

So, is anyone going to join us for the DIS meet at Palo's on Wednesday? We will be doing an 11:30 brunch (we hope), hope to see you there!

Originally posted by MELISAZACK
We recevied our Doc's on Friday 11/5/04.!!!!

Wonderful!!:bounce: But was it because you called and you requested to mail early??

It's gotta come this week!!! :rolleyes:

TiggerKing, look under Fools thread. My DH did a few posts. I told him to post to you but he hasn't done it yet.

No My TA called early last week to ask when they would be mailed
for 11/28 cruise. and they told her they were printed but not
stuffed for mailing on Monday but should be by next day.
I got them Friday so I assume they were all stuffed last week.
I will say the package was bigger than I expected for Cruise
Docs....Alot to go over....Keep watching I am sure they will be
in this week.

Ooooh....getting excited about doing the docs dance!

Melinda: I will head over to the Fools thread to check it out!

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter