November Wait List Thread

We are waitlisted for VWL for 11/26th. We are hoping to switch from SSR to VWL for 11/24-11/30. There is no 1 BR for the 26th and with 3 kids it is too hard to move rooms. Keeping our fingers crossed. We really want VWL for our first holiday trip.

Here's my waitlist situation to add to this thread. We have a 2BR at BCV from 11/1-11/3 and then are waitlisted for 11/4-11/5. We are currently booked at OKW so hopefully something will turn up so we don't have to move:)

:yay:

Well that's not very nice! Something against the Brit's?? ;)

I'm looking forward to the bakery more!!

:rotfl2: Na, I :love: my overseas cousins:thumbsup2

the bakery is good, but the gilato at BCV is the best!

We ate a lot at Peekaboos at the Dolphin (hmmm maybe the Swan), great and pretty inexpensive 24 hour food and a DVC discount to boot!:banana:
If you're bored one night, stop by Jellyrolls for a pint! I'm usually there after 9pm.
It's a great time!

On the waitlist for BCV for Nov. 1-7. I am currently booked for OKW studio now.

Still waiting here...

BCV-- 2 bedroom November 8th & 9th
On Wait List since April 9th, 2007

Anyone have any luck yet?

Still waiting here...

BCV-- 2 bedroom November 8th & 9th
On Wait List since April 9th, 2007

Anyone have any luck yet?

nope, still waiting...

Want me to grab you a drink while you wait:lmao:

I'm just waiting on 11/15, but it's for a BW view studio, but if not,
I'm ok with moving within the same resort....twice

:tinker: goodluck to everyone waiting:goodvibes

We're still waiting, too. A little pixiedust: can't hurt either ....

We had 25/26 Nov. at a studio at VWL and on the waitlist for 27/28, the 27th came through very quickly - very happy with that :goodvibes

Just called to check availability in July and she said my waitlist had come through! Asked if I was called and I said no because it was an automatic switch.
So now I have a Boardwalk View all week and no switching rooms! Yeah!

We are waitlisted day-by-day at the BCV (our home resort) for 11/28 and 29 - we have ressies there for the rest of our stay. In the meantime, we are booked at SSR. I am keeping my fingers crossed that our waitlist will come through. We would have booked earlier, but we had to borrow points and DH's job is changing this year so we were not certain of the dates. We wanted to make sure that we could go before we booked anything and possibly lost the points. Oh well, it is always nice to try new things, and Disney at Christmas cannot be beaten:santa:

Good luck, everyone!

I just got my wait list for bwv nov 12-17 and cancelled my wlv for same dates in a 1 bedroom. Hope it helps someone else.

I am waitlisted for 2 br at SSR for the last night of our Thanksgiving week trip. We are arriving the Thursday before the holiday.... Nov. 15th and leaving on Thanksgiving day the 22nd. We got every night but the last. As backup ..I booked a room at SOG. I hope the waitlist comes in though.

We are wait listed for an OKW studio for 11/22 - it was for two studios, but one came through. We were able to book a studio at OKW for cash, but are hoping the waitlist comes through so we can use points instead! MS told me that things are pretty much booked solid for that night...:confused3

I currently have a reservation at SSR Nov 8-Nov 11 for a 1 BR. I am on the waiting list for BWV or BCV those days.

:wizard: Pixie Dust for all!

waitlist came through for my first and second studio , boardwalk view for Nov.22, 2007....... one more studio to go......waitlisted since dec. at least two of our familys won't have to change rooms all week.......hope the last one comes through....

I'm waitlisting for SSR Nov 11/7-11/9 and also waitlisting the week 11/4-11/9 at BCV, BWV & WLV (2 br).
It seems to be a busy week, I'm hoping that at least 2 or 3 nights will come thru on SSR otherwise I have to hope for the whole week at one of the others.
Has anyone's waitlist come thur yet?

We were waitlisted for 1 bedroom SSR for Thanksgiving. We finally got it on Thursday!!!!!!!!! This was our first time we waitlisted!!! Yeah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter