Oct/Nov/Dec Code Watch

:rockband: :disrocks: Here a bump for those October watchers The Halloween new Product show was in O town last weekend I can't wait
:banana: :banana: :banana:

briebee said:
how do u become someone who receives offers??

That's the million dollar question. Its all marketing, there is no rhyme or reason as to who gets pins or emails or what. Just luck :)

Joining the thread...hoping for AP discount for October. We're currently booked at YC water view with AAA discount. I need to do a lot better than that!!!

count us in too! we are hoping for a mid november code for wl, akl or poly for our wedding planning session.

also can you get a code with a ap voucher? we arent activating them until our november trip.

looking for rates for the Fri or Sat after Thanksgiving & the 1st & 2nd of Nov '05
so will join you in the AP wait!
:cool1: :charac2:
Jean

Yes, you can get an AP rate with a voucher-we did it in March.

Just keeping the thread alive :cool1: We are looking for AP codes for Sept/Oct. Can't handle rack rate for concierge. :scared1:

Have a Great Memorial Day Weekend! :flower:

Hi everyone....count me in! Going for my Disney Fairy Tale Wedding & Honeymoon on Dec. 5th - Dec. 18th......YIPPEE!! Hoping to get a good AP rate for December!!

Have A Disney Day

Sign me up for Oct. If we get a code we will upgrade from the FQ to the WL. We are only staying there one night anyway, as we have rented points for the rest of our trip at the BWV. Still, being at the WL for one night would be GREAT!

I will join you all in the wait. I am waiting for the Oct. rates for the moderate resort. I'm newbie. :sunny:

I'll join in the waiting game, too! We may be visiting WDW from 11/27-12/3. WL, AKL, and YC are possibilities. . .we'd have to do a split stay if we choose to try YC.

DH brought up the idea of going. . .a total shock to me since he seems annoyed that I talk about WDW all the time, but I'm not complaining!

Good luck to everyone!

:wave2:

We are thinking about going to MVMCP in December. Our DD who is 7 really wants to go and so do I (LOL). We are also looking to see if AP rates come out for December. Would love WL in December for Christmas!!!

I am sure you all saw but they are out through Oct 4.

I wasn't so much worried about a December AP rate but now I will be. I really wanted FQ for my October stay but there is nothing for my dates and even checking in 3 days before and 2 days after.

We had to make the December trip cheap and we are booked AAA at ASMo and hubby gave me the go ahead to see if I can put in FQ for our December trip instead but it would be contingent upon an AP rate.

UGH! The stress ;)

WOW!! Thanks for posting - wasn't expecting them this early!!

Just got Oct 3rd - 6th at CSR for $89!!

For some reason I am not hopeful for a GP code for the end of Oct. :sad2: Anyone else feeling doomed to pay rack? I have an unused AP but for just a one night stay it isn't worth activating it.

How long has it been since a general code has been let out? It seems like a long time. I'm hoping for codes in November, but it doesn't look good.

TiggerPiglet said:
How long has it been since a general code has been let out? It seems like a long time. I'm hoping for codes in November, but it doesn't look good.

The last time General Public codes were valid was from 1/2/05-4/16/05. I ended up getting the WL for $154/night plus tax for a Woods View.

~~Click HERE to see when other codes were released. **Please note that code rates are not and will not be posted; it is strictly to find when codes were released in the past.~~

So it really wasn't that long ago, and that was during Value season. Hope there may still be ;).

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter