October, 2015, PTR/TR: East versus West Coast Halloween Throwdown!

Your photos were AWESOME! You definitely got better fireworks shots than I did!

What an epic trip :thumbsup2 . When is the next adventure??
i'm sitting in room @ SSR waiting for GD to finish her nappie before we head to MVMCP & dessert party actually

one more day @ epcot & mgm tomorrow (where DiL is treating for the osborne dessert party), then back home to real world & cold brrrr.

Janet......how did I miss this update?? You did it last week??

Adorable pictures.....love the horror nights ones!!! And the group ones are good too of the gang.........my friend is sat with me and she immediately said oh there's your friend macraven.......of course she recognised her from her very recognisable avatar that's been up for a while......no mistaking her!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading along Janet.......some fabulous pictures and fun moments! Of course we need to get the mister on board with more food pics :rolleyes1..........did like the look of the steak from Jakes........never disappoints in there!

Glad you had such a brilliant trip......looked fab :wave2:

thanks carole. I did grab the mongolian beef @ Islands, very good but had to pick thru the green onions lol DiL liked the general tsos. mild version that is. We had scooby & shaggy, but just as well as GD saw gru & minions at la bamba. i danced with squidward, made my trip lol. remind me to post a video.

thanks carole. I did grab the mongolian beef @ Islands, very good but had to pick thru the green onions lol DiL liked the general tsos. mild version that is. We had scooby & shaggy, but just as well as GD saw gru & minions at la bamba. i danced with squidward, made my trip lol. remind me to post a video.

Aww glad she saw them both!!

I would have loved that beef.....all those onions would have been lush a year ago.....not so much now ........:sad:

Look forward to the video :D

janet, the mongolian beef dinner at the islands was one of my favorite meals there last month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter